Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over New chadmobile is out

NO CHAD WATCHED IN THIS VIDEO.

They gonna put 10,000 mile radius on tinder

Seems just like a normal airplane with a car drawn on the front

Seems just like a normal airplane with a car drawn on the front
Yeah, this was retarded considering it’s like the size of a school bus and the wings don’t retract. This was the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen money wasted on in my life.

This nigga thought he was the next Tesla of vehicles JFL.

Yeah, this was retarded considering it’s like the size of a school bus and the wings don’t retract. This was the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen money wasted on in my life.

This nigga thought he was the next Tesla of vehicles JFL.
It's like the troon of flying cars, identifies as a car still a fucking airplane. It will never be a flying car.

Basically an aeroplane with wheels. Jet? Peak retardation.
Chad can already fly his helicopter he bought with his 6 figure higher up job bossing subhumans about. He can fly his helicopter and complete his rotation in record time. He might have some difficulties out chadding the local Chads on escooters.

They gonna put 10,000 mile radius on tinder
Lol, imagine the soycuck developers at tindr releasing a feature that gives chads the ability to fly to any country with their private jets to fuck any foid they want.

Watch out villagecells and tribecells, chad might arrive in a jet at your village or at your hut and fuck your wife then fly back to their country.