Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel new Catfish video uploaded

Am I missing something?
She definitely does not look like shit. Also why is he catfishing and harassing her, just because she's a foid?

Being an incel is frustrating but it's nature to mate with the best DNA. Is it really the femoid's fault that we're bad stock

Am I missing something?
She definitely does not look like shit. Also why is he catfishing and harassing her, just because she's a foid?

Being an incel is frustrating but it's nature to mate with the best DNA. Is it really the femoid's fault that we're bad stock
Yea she does look like shit, because she angle frauded her pictures, also this female said she was looking for a relationship and the only way to do it is through tinder. Just imagine going up to this girl and she rejects you, Even though she is 70% of these members looksmatchs, but will reject them cause they aren't chad.

Catfish man, You're hilarious but I think you need to think of better lines.

Say something like:
"Do you know how many girls swipe right on this guy? Trust me I know, I own the profile." (Show her the messages from other girls).

"This guy doesn't even get out of bed to fuck girls like you, he'd have to already be doing something that day".

Infact at some point just go through all the other girls that swiped right and messaged, and be like "That ones hotter, and that one's hotter, and THAT one's hotter and that one's hotter... why would he want to spend time with your ugly ass?"

"You know girls look the best when they're 18-24 right? It's basically going to be all down hill for you from here, You know you're NEVER going to get a guy like this, not even to fuck. The best you can do is probably *Point at some random ugly guy around*, there that's your looksmatch.

"DO you know how pathetic it is that you thought this guy would meet up with you? It'd be like If I saw hale berry on tinder swiped right and showed up to meet her thinking I was going to get laid".

and if you really want to trigger them:

"Hahaa this video is going to go online and everyone is going to know how desperate you are, and how ugly you are lmao. Everyone is going to see you desperately searching for hot guys and not finding any because none of them actually swipe right on you.".
(Women tend to really like reputation, and don't ever want to be seen 'getting shot down'.. so this is going to be suicide fuel for her). (Though it might trigger her into getting the police or something).

Try to black pill them.

Last edited:
Catfish man, You're hilarious but I think you need to think of better lines.

Say something like:
"Do you know how many girls swipe right on this guy? Trust me I know, I own the profile." (Show her the messages from other girls).

"This guy doesn't even get out of bed to fuck girls like you, he'd have to already be doing something that day".

Infact at some point just go through all the other girls that swiped right and messaged, and be like "That ones hotter, and that one's hotter, and THAT one's hotter and that one's hotter... why would he want to spend time with your ugly ass?"

"You know girls look the best when they're 18-24 right? It's basically going to be all down hill for you from here, You know you're NEVER going to get a guy like this, not even to fuck. The best you can do is probably *Point at some random ugly guy around*, there that's your looksmatch.

"DO you know how pathetic it is that you thought this guy would meet up with you? It'd be like If I saw hale berry on tinder swiped right and showed up to meet her thinking I was going to get laid".

and if you really want to trigger them:

"Hahaa this video is going to go online and everyone is going to know how desperate you are, and how ugly you are lmao. Everyone is going to see you desperately searching for hot guys and not finding any because none of them actually swipe right on you.".
(Women tend to really like reputation, and don't ever want to be seen 'getting shot down'.. so this is going to be suicide fuel for her). (Though it might trigger her into getting the police or something).

Try to black pill them.

Agreed. What are you trying to accomplish with these videos? If you are trying to demonstrate the black pill, hit on her as Yourself before the reveal, show how she shoots you down because of looks, and then reveal the catfish. Wish I was as low inhib as you though, props.

>the face of the foid the moment catfishman walks up to her
This gonna b gud.

>you look like shit
Holy fuck you ballsmog everyone here catfishman.

>that end
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
papa bless, keep delivering!

Good work. Can you please yell "I catfished youuuu. bitch." when you walk out the door in your next video?