Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion New Calvin Klein Campaign: "Landwhales are beautiful"

MoggedManlet

MoggedManlet

Recruit
★★

WTF is going on in this world?

Women can be as fat as they want, and still be considered "beautiful" by fashion corporations.

This lady is not even a woman, he's is a trans.

If we reverse the genders, a sub8 guy won't ever be considered "beautiful" or a model.

Last edited:
Puke inducing.

Humans, JFL LOL

2F3BB0D426524928BCEAF68BB2561CB5

Clown world. Landwhales are “beautiful”. But sub8 men are subhuman to them. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Humanity is fucked
It has been ever since foids were given rights

Sub 8 men get no positive words EVER

Why can't there be Calvin Kelin campaigns like "Short men are sexy"?

Clown world. Landwhales are “beautiful”. But sub8 men are subhuman to them. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

It has been ever since foids were given rights
True. All of this progress made by men just to throw it all away by giving foids rights.

It's just marketing rolling with public opinion.

True. All of this progress made by men just to throw it all away by giving foids rights.
I genuinely feel pretty bad when I think about this. Think of all the accomplishments humanity has ever made. We are the most intelligent species in the universe (there is no proof aliens exist). We have dominated the world. We have reached the moon, explored space, forged countless amounts of great empires etc. and all of that is gone to waste because foids were given rights. A literal walking fuckmeat is given the same rights as a human. Such a waste tbh. :feelsrope:

The elites are laughing their fucking asses off right now

I accidentally stumbled upon a blue check-mark freak's twitter a few days ago and rumblings about black trans rights were all over the place. JFL at this shit.
Why can't there be Calvin Kelin campaigns like "Short men are sexy"?
No gives two crap about manlets, that's why. Try consooming more obese women of colour instead.
The elites are laughing their fucking asses off right now
They have won. Humanity is lost. It is over for the civilization.

so...would you?if she was a woman,of course.

Ah yeah, the new world order and stuff.
Imagine actually supporting this degenerate shit though. I stg (((they))) are trying to see how retarded and easily manipulated NPCs are and it worked. The BLM tranny shit is proof
They have won. Humanity is lost. It is over for the civilization.
They've won for a long time, soyciety is so fucked

Got some nice pics from /pol/ posting them here;

I genuinely feel pretty bad when I think about this. Think of all the accomplishments humanity has ever made. We are the most intelligent species in the universe (there is no proof aliens exist). We have dominated the world. We have reached the moon, explored space, forged countless amounts of great empires etc. and all of that is gone to waste because foids were given rights. A literal walking fuckmeat is given the same rights as a human. Such a waste tbh. :feelsrope:
Brutal, imagine being a soldier storming the beaches of Normandy on D-Day and being told that in 70 years, this would be the state of society.

Brutal, imagine being a soldier storming the beaches of Normandy on D-Day and being told that in 70 years, this would be the state of society.
They would start a mutiny and switch sides. Maybe the nazis should have won. Would have solved a lot of problems in today’s society

Just another company following the bandwagon and sucking up to BLM and Pride.

looks like fat albert in drag

Maybe beauty standards being turned on their head are what we need

And you'll never see any kind of body positivity for men. Nothing saying it's okay to be short, or okay if you don't have a square, chiseled jaw. Nothing saying that Asian guys or Indian guys can be attractive too. Nothing less than physical perfection is acceptable for men.

Yea humanity is fucked beyond all belief, i hope the entire world turns into a battlefield, there is not a single thing worth staying for on this planet. May the earth be covered in flames a million times over.

Lol, that's not even a landwhale, it's a transwhale

Piggyklein

Communists were right. Just send all these people to gulags. :feelspuke:

Last edited:
There can be no question of who has won the battle for control of collective consciousness in the West. The question we must ask is if they are graceful winners. Well, apparently not. It is becoming increasingly clear that the elites latched onto and promoted the culture war narrative started by fringe groups because they knew they could earn a resounding victory. Be very careful suspicious whenever you see something political trending on social media...

They would start a mutiny and switch sides. Maybe the nazis should have won. Would have solved a lot of problems in today’s society
Nazis were anti-tranny so that's a plus, but they were pretty libertine which caused fornication, prostitution, and venereal diseases to become pretty common. Lebensborn also sounds like state sponsored cuckoldry

Nazis were anti-tranny so that's a plus, but they were pretty libertine which caused fornication, prostitution, and venereal diseases to become pretty common. Lebensborn also sounds like state sponsored cuckoldry
They were based about fags, trannies etc. Too bad they weren’t based enough about femoids. Nazism and isis would be the perfect combo imh.

WTF is going on in this world?

Women can be as fat as they want, and still be considered "beautiful" by fashion corporations.

This lady is not even a woman, he's is a trans.

If we reverse the genders, a sub8 guy won't ever be considered "beautiful" or a model.

Look I mean if representation is what they want, and nothing more, I'm fine with it. As a ricecel I wish I had someone that sort of looked like me I could look up to in the mainstream. So if trannies want "representation" then fine let them have it. It's so dumb to think these trannies and other minorities think simply having someone that looks like them or likes the same type of people as them is going to make their life significantly better.

FUCK NO you fucking faggots they need to take control of their own lives and better themselves and be good people like wtf? Niggers think seeing a nigger as a doctor will help them be a doctor. LOL the fucking logic.

The worst part about this for me is the landwhale shit. Accepting being fat and criticizing fat shaming.

Guess what you fucking fat bitches? Fat shaming is the norm in Japan and South Korea. Also guess what? BOTH COUNTRIES HAVE THE LOWEST OBESITY RATES AND ONE OF THE HEALTHIEST IN THE WORLD, WITH SOME OF THE LONGEST LIFE EXPECTANCIES IN THE WORLD (for Japan anyway). Fat shaming works.

And to think being fat is HEALTHY? WHAT THE FUCK?

And these same foids put down and mock men for being short, something NO ONE CAN CHANGE. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR WEIGHT. IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE. EVEN SURGERY LIKE LIPOSUCTION IS BETTER AND HAS LESS COMPLICATIONS THAN LLMAXXING.

Fucking pissed off at CK, not that I could afford any of their products, which works out fine for me so whatever.

They don't really believe that monstrosity is beautiful, they just think it's the right move that will get them good publicity.
legit

it's about time, yaas queen slay!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back