Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New call of duty

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I am old enough to remember playing the first call of duty on my shitty PC. It BLEW MY FUCKING MIND. It was something amazing. Call of duty 2 was even better, especially the multiplayer with all the cool mods like zombie mod. It was fucking cool I loved it. Call of duty 3 was meh but then came Call of Duty 4 and blew my fucking mind again. MW2 ended me.

After that though, the series was spoiled and I stopped following it. But the new trailer just brought a feeling of nostalgia in me.

I am not big on games anymore. I used to be a gamer 24/7 I would literally game 10-12 hours a day in-between school. I would game over night when my parents slept and hoped they wouldn't catch me. Gamed, gamed, gamed. But then, after blackpill came. I stopped. I haven't played any game seriously for the last 2 years. Nowdays, I don't even play at all. I only play on saturday. Literally don't even touch a game whole week. I probably game around 5-8 hours weekly now. I used to do that easy in a day.

But this new call of duty actually got me excited. I haven't felt the need to game for a loooong time. But I do wanna play this new cod ngl. This and Cyberpunk 2077 are the only games I wanna play.

Looks sick.

Call of duty became cucked after black ops 2

Lmao @ getting excited for call of duty, hahahaha