Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New Call of Duty for Chads/Normal fags?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
I preordered the now Call of Duty game as I loved the Activision franchise. When I played the beta and the actual released multiplayer this morning the graphics then to appeal to the Chad/Normalfag audience. Before you say this sounds stupid I compared it to previous Activision games and the graphics look more like Black Ops 4 then the older games. I know as time goes on graphics get better but they could of kept them a little more realistic then using similar graphics of a futuristic game that's flocked by Chads/Normies

Numales on cuckig are already hating it so it's probably for chads and truecels

I preordered the now Call of Duty game as I loved the Activision franchise. When I played the beta and the actual released multiplayer this morning the graphics then to appeal to the Chad/Normalfag audience. Before you say this sounds stupid I compared it to previous Activision games and the graphics look more like Black Ops 4 then the older games. I know as time goes on graphics get better but they could of kept them a little more realistic then using similar graphics of a futuristic game that's flocked by Chads/Normies

A5293B91 5CB2 48AE ABBF 161DBA7F200C