Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New Avi Idea (Mr. Cheung, Amelie Cheung's Father)

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
-

This is Mr. Cheung, Amelie Cheung's father who has let her daughter run loose (much like her run-through pussy now after being fucked by upwards of a hundred different guys) and become a complete degenerate whore (and bully). His whore undisciplined daughter decided to take a picture of a forum member (@ColdBoy) and send it to her little friends, and when @ColdBoy made a thread on the bitch posting a few pics of her, her cunt mother @A concerned mom tried to enter our forum. This is what happens when you don't properly beat your daughter with a belt. Your daughter ends up on an incel site, gets harrassed on social media, and in all likelihood doxxed.

Threads:

His son will be rotting here with us, while his daughter is Chad's Cumsock

This whole coldboy saga is genuinely the funniest shit I've seen on here in years :feelskek:

So what's the full picture? Was "coldboy" the amelia bitch? And how the fuck did their MOTHER find out they were here :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This whole coldboy saga is genuinely the funniest shit I've seen on here in years :feelskek:

So what's the full picture? Was "coldboy" the amelia bitch? And how the fuck did their MOTHER find out they were here :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The second retarded female after Vivian Gerrand Sophie tried to enter our forum. :feelstastyman:

And no, it seems like @ColdBoy posted a dick pic to the original thread, got banned, had the thread nuked (and then @PLA1092 brought it back). The accusations that he IS Amelie Cheung have been proven false due to the aforementioned dick pic. :feelsthink::feelskek:

The second retarded female after Vivian Gerrand Sophie tried to enter our forum. :feelstastyman:

And no, it seems like @ColdBoy posted a dick pic to the original thread, got banned, had the thread nuked (and then @PLA1092 brought it back). The accusations that he IS Amelie Cheung have been proven false due to the aforementioned dick pic. :feelsthink::feelskek:
It seems very possible they had some chad or normalfag orbiter do them that favour :feelsjuice:

This whole drama is probably a psyop by the jews

But ngl it's p funny

@SlayerSlayer

@Bianor What do you think is (((their))) motivation for this psyop?

jfl what's up with this noodlewhoregate and how come i missed it, brocels enlight me pls

Entertain themselves
We're a circus
Surely (((they))) would want sth more insidious

IMO this is an attempt to normalize eating ze bugs, bc Amelie Cheung is a bug-eyed and looks like an insect

LIfefuel for WEFcels

jfl what's up with this noodlewhoregate and how come i missed it, brocels enlight me pls
Sorry for the delay.

1. Amelie Cheung takes a picture of @ColdBoy and sends it to her group chat (in all likelihood).

2. @ColdBoy makes a thread ("More pics of sluts who go to my school") linking to her VSCO; it gains a lot of traction.

3. Amelie Cheung's mother signs up to .is by the name of @A concerned mom. User @lowz1r makes the thread ""a concerned mom" tried signing up for .is." Her first avi is of her with her Asian husband and Amelie Cheung, exposing her as the mother of the girl who bullied @ColdBoy. The site goes apeshit and the thread gets dozens of replies.

4. I make a thread ("Amelia Cheung Blackpill Compilation (Massive Exposé"). Shit hits the fan.

5. All threads pertaining to her moved to bunker (two had 400+ replies, one 150+).

Archived:

(@ColdBoy got banned for sending a dick pic to prove Amelie Cheung wasn't him.)

so @ColdBoy was gay in the end

Even I mog the shit out of her “father”

This whole drama is probably a psyop by the jews

But ngl it's p funny
Yeah I'm certain a federal agency was watching over us. Still it did teach us that we're not very good with our own intelligence operations. I don't even know if anyone's found their parents yet

Her dad defied the laws of nature. He's probably the son of some multi-billionaire CEO and bribed the white foid into marrying him.

i hope somebody documents the Amelia saga on the incels wiki