Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New ascension strategy: just start cult bro!

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Cultmaxing is a legit strategy to ascend. Let's use the example of David Koresh.

One of the sluts from his harem spoke about him after his death in the Waco siege. This is what she said: "When it came to his looks, his skinny legs, his big nose, the fact that he couldn't get women, so in order to try to fill those gaps in his life, he created this new prophecy that would do that." Source:

at 3:48.

I don't think he gave a shit about religion. Rather, he used religion to build himself a harem. Koresh had 12 wives at once, and was in sexual relations with many more.

The benefits:
  1. You can take numerous wives, nobody will say anything because you're leader.
  2. You can play with the kiddies, because you're leader. Koresh was alleged to be involved in unproven multiple incidents of child abuse and sexual abuse. Source: pp.111–152 in Armageddon in Waco: Critical Perspectives on the Branch Davidian Conflict.
  3. You can use your cult members to commit crimes for you. Need to hold off the feds for 51 days? No problem.
  4. When it is about to end, you can instruct your members to pour fuel everywhere and burn themselves to death. That way, you take your harem with you, thereby depriving chads/normies of sexual privileges with members of your harem.
  5. You can shape the way your foids think and act. For example, David's first wife, Rachel, "was born into the church and that was all she had ever known. Rachel was one of David’s most passionate followers. Rachel never seemed to question her husband, David Koresh. Not even when he took as many as a dozen other women to be his wives."
  6. You can ensure a great life for your offspring. Koresh said that his children were to be the Rulers of the Kingdom after the end of the world. Basically, means they can continue maintaining their own harems.

Another former Branch Davidian, Jeannine Bunds, claims that Koresh would annul all marriages of couples who joined the group so he could have exclusive sexual access to the women.

Him with some of his harem (first wife on left, and his mother who he was also fucking on the right):
48E840D200000578-5354751-image-a-6_1517868910585.jpg

TLDR: if you want to ascend, present yourself as the new messiah, and build a cult. You can have multiple wives, and fiddle with the kids if that is your kind of thing (Koresh is alleged to have done this).

Cultmaxxing is way harder these days since a large part of it includes separating the cultists form normie society and managing to collect ignorant ass plebs in the first place, which was far easier before everyone had smartphones and was online shitposting 24/7.

Only way to do it now is to do some survivalist / luddite setup on some compound in the middle of nowhere and you need to be pretty moneymaxxed to start something like that up.

I wish I could make a religion that was based on foids sucking my cock then drinking some wine. :cryfeels:

Cultmaxxing is way harder these days since a large part of it includes separating the cultists form normie society and managing to collect ignorant ass plebs in the first place, which was far easier before everyone had smartphones and was online shitposting 24/7.

Only way to do it now is to do some survivalist / luddite setup on some compound in the middle of nowhere and you need to be pretty moneymaxxed to start something like that up.
You need to find a way to make them self-isolate so their online social activity is within the cult and only within the cult.

Here is how he did it: Koresh just found an already established church. He joined it, started fucking the wife of its leader, and took power from the leader. He then transformed the church into his own cult. He also got ownership of the land and the compound.

I think the way to do it would be do it through terrorism like Al Baghdadi (isis leader) or even the yazidi elders who maintain their own cults.

The police literally executed all those people at least Timothy Mcveigh gave society a taste of their own medicine

You need to find a way to make them self-isolate so their online social activity is within the cult and only within the cult.
yeah, just set up your own intranet (if that is what it is called) like north korea.
The police literally executed all those people at least Timothy Mcveigh gave society a taste of their own medicine
Yeah, that is where i heard about it. I watched the Oklohoma City documentary on cuckflix (free trial, I never pay).

Yeah, that is where i heard about it. I watched the Oklohoma City documentary on cuckflix (free trial, I never pay).
You should watch some documentaries about it too it clearly shows how tyrannical the US government is.

yeah, just set up your own intranet (if that is what it is called) like north korea.
You don't even need to go that far. Have your own website, or even just your own kikebook group, and make sure your followers alienate themselves from the rest of society so much that they can only relate to other followers. Like what happened to us, but with a swap of cause and effect.

inkwells are a cult :soy:

Koresh mogs me
It’s over

Only works for Chad types.

Otherwise it's a nice concept.

Only works for Chad types.

Otherwise it's a nice concept.
i agree. it only works if u r chadlite tier
but for uggos like u and me, you could join a cult - you know, one of those religious ones about marriage and raising as many children before the apocalypse occurs. Even the bretheren in Australia are like this: just being a member warrants a wife (usually organised). Google it, most of the guys are 30+, fat and balding with 20-25 yr old wives.

i agree. it only works if u r chadlite tier
but for uggos like u and me, you could join a cult - you know, one of those religious ones about marriage and raising as many children before the apocalypse occurs. Even the bretheren in Australia are like this: just being a member warrants a wife (usually organised). Google it, most of the guys are 30+, fat and balding with 20-25 yr old wives.
Im packing right now! Sign me up for whatever nonsense they are selling!

Also remember that currycel Maharishi Mahesh Yogi?

I was reading that one reason the Beatles quit is the Yogi would steal their girlfriends.

Cultmaxxing works only for Chads. :forcedsmile:

Yes brother we need to start a cult but status is the most important