Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New asassin creed game features nigger faggot samurai

This game made the Asian subreddits recognize the blatant nigger worship in soyciety.
This game is gonna be total slop like every other AC game. The only thing it has going for it is free advertising from the controversy.

Gonna be garbage

This game made the Asian subreddits recognize the blatant nigger worship in soyciety.
This game is gonna be total slop like every other AC game. The only thing it has going for it is free advertising from the controversy.
Gonna be garbage
The game looks beautiful ngl. Wish they didn't have an sjw protagonist

full

Apparently he's historical in that there was a black guy in Japan in the 16th century and had a sword I guess.
I'm more offended by having women in roles where they were not supposed to be.

Apparently he's historical in that there was a black guy in Japan in the 16th century and had a sword I guess.
There's no way he was gay too though.

I'm more offended by having women in roles where they were not supposed to be.
He was just indentured servant much less a samurai.

He was just indentured servant much less a samurai.
Assassin's Creed Is a sci-fi series that's full of historical inaccuracies and scientific implausibilities, like you're actually unlocking encoded genetic memories of your ancestors or some shit? A black samurai doesn't even move the needle there.

I want to play as a japanese samurai, Over for AC creed

Assassin's Creed Is a sci-fi series that's full of historical inaccuracies and scientific implausibilities, like you're actually unlocking encoded genetic memories of your ancestors or some shit? A black samurai doesn't even move the needle there.
Agreed, it's not about whether it's historically correct or incorrect. It's just about them turning everything into nigger/foid worship. The left has already proven that they don't give a fuck if something is historically correct, trying to appeal to their sense of anti-revisionism is naive.

Agreed, it's not about whether it's historically correct or incorrect. It's just about them turning everything into nigger/foid worship. The left has already proven that they don't give a fuck if something is historically correct, trying to appeal to their sense of anti-revisionism is naive.
Remember Battlefield V and the sniper chick with the prosthetic arm in WW2
BattlefieldV coop 1

When I want historical accuracy I play Kingdom Come Deliverance where everyone who's not a Czech is a villain.

We know (((who))) influenced the devs to put that in the game