Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New Anime is Blackpilled AF

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
Literally 10 minutes in this new Isekai slop titled: "Watching Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything With Low-Level Spells" and the characters transferred to the new world has their potential for magic measured by a crystal ball. I'm not even kidding Chad (literally has a harem) and Stacy have so much potential they broke the crystal ball and were deemed S Rank in skill :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Update: The incel anxiety disorder having MC's potential was so bad he left the crystal ball so dim that the Goddess organizing the trial tries to quickly move on to the next student to cover up the embarrassment that is his non-existent potential.

Last edited:
You should watch "Lookism"

Literally 10 minutes in this new Isekai slop titled: "Watching Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything With Low-Level Spells" and the characters transferred to the new world has their potential for magic measured by a crystal ball. I'm not even kidding Chad (literally has a harem) and Stacy have so much potential they broke the crystal ball and were deemed S Rank in skill :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
I like watching retarded light hearted shit. I don't have time for blackpill media. Except for this site.

I like watching retarded light hearted shit. I don't have time for blackpill media. Except for this site.
Isekai anime are usually blackpilled but give the Incel genetic failure subhuman MC another shot at life as a giga chad.

Attachments

• fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg
    fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 7
Is it any good or just generic Isekai trash?

Is it any good or just generic Isekai trash?
I really hate the CGI. im on episode 3 rn. It's basically a show covering Elden Ring or Dark Souls if the player decided to go with a really shit build but farmed like hell to max out their stats and do a shit ton of dmg with otherwise garbage spells. He farmed a lot in episode 2. I think his goal is to go ER on everyone after maxxing out his shit build.

Last edited:
I always just assume isekais with really long names are complete slop, is it any good?

I always just assume isekais with really long names are complete slop, is it any good?
It's mid so far (refer to my post above urs). I don't see it as something that I could ever recommend. The plot of an MC getting abandoned to die for his dogshit genes and then training to get strong enough to go ER is kinda funny tho.

Isekai anime are usually blackpilled but give the Incel genetic failure subhuman MC another shot at life as a giga chad.
There's no point in them being gigachad when they never breed with the females in their groups. The best you'll get is seeing handholding and blushing. Cucked MC's.

There's no point in them being gigachad when they never breed with the females in their groups. The best you'll get is seeing handholding and blushing. Cucked MC's.
mushoku tensei