Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neverending story concept in film "the nothing" huge blackpill and nihilism metaphor

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Ever child has watched the neverending story that lives in the West, this is a fact and i dont care if anyone denies it it is a universal law, it is a natural law.
The film is whimsical and airy fairy mildly funny, BUT it contains a profound concept, THE NOTHING.

The way this film represents The NOTHING is profound it is a metaphorical masterpiece on a representation of NIHILISM and all its destructive power to humans personally.

The film depicts Fantasia a fantasy world which is only perpetuated by the imaginations of people in the real world the NOTHING is a force that erodes Fantasia when the nothing gets too powerful the world of Fantasia is destroyed, the less and less people dream and are imaginative , hopeful.

G'MORK = character is the agent of the nothing
ATREYU= character hero of the story trying to save Fantasia

Important Quotes:

ATREYU: "what is the nothing?"

G'MORK: "It is the emptiness that's left. Its like a despair destroying this world.And I have been trying to help it."

ATREYU: "But Why"

G'MORK"Because people who have no hopes are easy to control: and however has the copntrol has the power."

This is a profound sequence, how can this not be applied to the real world almost directly, Incels are directly effected by the nothing it has enveloped them, even Normies are in league with the nothing, THERE IS NO IMAGINATION EVERYTHING IS BEING REDUCED TO STEREOTYPE AND FEAR.

There is also a profound scene with the Giant Rockbiter:

"They look like big strong hands, dont they? I always thought they were......I could'nt hold onto them ......the Nothing pulled them right out of my hands. I falied."

I believe this works for incels as Incels can get as big and strong as they want but in a world where ther is nothing but stereotype, nothing but THE NOTHING, physicality and strength IS GIVEN NO VALUE, i make the analogy that the nothing is tantamount to LOOKISM, that LOOKISM IS THE NOTHING, it obliterates imagination the only thing valued is aesthetics and steroeotype eg CHAD AND STACEY paradigm.

That’s really interesting