Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never Went To Homecoming Or Prom.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
I never went to either ,never get a date to either, and had to rot at home. Thankfully, covid pretty much cancelled my class prom.

Another brutal part of the teenromancepill for me, missing out an important event which is a great memory for so many teens.

And to think I will never get to go back to try and experience it:dafuckfeels:

Same.
Everyone who went to prom and did not literally get hunted away with pitchforks and torches is a fakecel.

We dont have that here and im glad

Wie soll ich mir das vorstellen? Kanacken in Habsburg Kostümen mit weißen Perücken :feelsthink:
? ist einfach wie prom aber im winter und alle dürfen hingehen anstatt absolventen

I never went to any of that stuff when I was in high school. Why? To stand around and watch all the Chads grope and make out with chicks so I could go hone and jerk off thinking about it??? Fuck that! I want a goddamn girlified or at least a woman who might give me a begrudging handjob! Never fucking happen, of course!!!

I didn't want to go to that bullshit tbh. Buncha normies with loud music, the thought terrifies me.

I wasn't allowed by the school jfl

instead of creampi'ng some chick on prom night i went home and rotted on black ops 3 :feelshaha: :feelsrope:

I asked girls to hoco and got rejected. Well at least I can say I tried! :soy::bluepill:

My prom was cancelled because of covid. I remember stacys from my school were suicidal because they were forced to miss it :feelskek:
Now you know how it feels fucking bitches

I wasn't allowed by the school jfl
Wdym you weren't allowed? Like you needed to have a partner or you were literally banned for no reason?

The main goal of the American education system is to get incels to kill themselves.

I didn't even go because I knew I wouldn't be welcome. Plus the fact that everyone would mog me in designer suits and with expensive haircuts that we couldn't afford.

I never went to either ,never get a date to either, and had to rot at home. Thankfully, covid pretty much cancelled my class prom.

Another brutal part of the teenromancepill for me, missing out an important event which is a great memory for so many teens.

I just stayed home and played Halo

I went to prom by myself, ate sth and left b4 the midnight.

Why were they afraid of you to the point you got banned:dafuckfeels:? Scary-ugly face?
There were rumors that I had been planning a school shooting. The police was called on me.

Eventually the police decided I'm innocent but my reputation was already ruined.

There were rumors that I had been planning a school shooting. The police was called on me.

Eventually the police decided I'm innocent but my reputation was already ruined.
Brutal. You probably got rejected from every uni you applied to because of this. This world is too cruel to subhumans:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

Me neither, mang :smonk:

Never went to a school dance or semi formal or formal
I played handball and drank mountain dew with the other subhumans instead.

My prom was fun, didnt have a date, but my friend bought a bottle rum and we got fucked up off that. A fight started between some freshmen and then some parents also began to fight also a foid fainted, most people left early because of it. I got home, cried, and jerked off. Best night ive had in 10 years.

Brutal. You probably got rejected from every uni you applied to because of this. This world is too cruel to subhumans:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.
I actually have a university degree in engineering

covid pretty much cancelled my class prom.
Dude, I would have loved to have witnessed the Stacy reactions upon hearing that their precious day was cancelled LOL!

I bet there were plenty of tears and shit like “it’s just not fair! It’s the worst thing ever!!! Why meeee!!!!” With tears streaming down their whore faces. KEK

That’s like magical, holy day for Stacies, hell, even Beckies. All foids, even the geeks and hambeasts all seem to equally revere that magical day. Even the rare ones who didn’t get asked out get suicidal about it, but yet they will go with friends, even get a date last minute.

I don’t think Chad cares too much about it but he knows what it means for his social value and worth, and he’ll get sweet prom pussy… But he can get pussy any day of the week, so it’s not a big deal. In the long run, it’s something he can look back on in the year book when he’s a fat baldcel and reminisce about how good he had it.

Prom is the peak experience for all NT normies, they immortalize this moment through photography as well
TFW you don’t even have a yearbook

I went to my high school graduation ceremony just so I could see my then oneitis kissing a tall chadlite. I remember going home and researching suicide methods kek

Neither did I.

I don't even remember what I did that day. Think I just rotted in my room, like any other day during my high school career.

Neither did I.

I don't even remember what I did that day. Think I just rotted in my room, like any other day during my high school career.
Fucking brutal man, I know I played vidya for sure, though I can't even recall which one :cryfeels:

Just fucking pass me the rope, chico:feelsrope:

I deserve better than this fucking Nigger existence.

Fucking brutal man, I know I played vidya for sure, though I can't even recall which one :cryfeels:

Just fucking pass me the rope, chico:feelsrope:

I deserve better than this fucking Nigger existence.
One thing I remember was that the week before, there would be something called a spirit week, where you would celebrate the school. Each day you would dress up in a different theme. For example one day, you would you dress up as your favorite celebrity or some shit like that. It was mainly a day for Chad and his harem to dress up and have photoshoots all over the campus. Meanwhile, the subhumans like me wouldn't dress up and just went to school as normal. Occasionally the teachers and other kids would ask why you weren't dressed up and tell you that you lack school spirit.

Sui/Ragefuel in one package.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back