Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never visiting The Netherlands again.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
I'm somewhere between manlet and turbomanlet in my home country (another European country) and that's bad enough. But fucking hell is Amsterdam something else. I legit felt like a child walking around. Women left, right and centre mogging the shit out of me and the men just made look like Stuart from Stuart Little ffs.

I can't even imagine what it's like for ethnics who's families migrated and ended up settling in The Moggerlands. Fucking hell. FUCKING HELL.

how tall are you?

Chadderlands is a blackpill in itself.

That’s why weed is legal there. All the manlets would rope without it.

I can't even imagine what it's like for ethnics who's families migrated and ended up settling in The Moggerlands. Fucking hell. FUCKING HELL.
They have life on tutorial mode. Way better than the native white Dutch men no matter how tall or good looking they are.

how? because of welfare?
That and they get coddled and put on a pedestal by the liberal government/people. They can do and say pretty much whatever they want. And if a white Dutch man so much as tries to point this out he gets smacked down and fined/arrested. It's the same in Sweden, Germany etc.

Let’s hope it isn’t over man.

At least in the 'dam i can get hold of heavy good weed and psychedelics, all which are legal.

Good country for LDAR though, you can drug yourself to the hilt and prostitutes are easy to access.

I'm somewhere between manlet and turbomanlet in my home country (another European country) and that's bad enough. But fucking hell is Amsterdam something else. I legit felt like a child walking around. Women left, right and centre mogging the shit out of me and the men just made look like Stuart from Stuart Little ffs.

I am 5'10 and still a manlet by German standards. It's over for central Europeancels.

Why were you there in the first place?
Amsterdam is the whorehouse of Europe (the whores are the only thing that place has) and one of the biggest hearts of decadence in the continent.

i went to Amsterdam once, i remember there was this one skinny chick with big tits on the tram, and i was staring at her the whole ride

eventually the tram police asked me for papers (foid probably reported me)

Yea, sounds like pure hell.

They have the tallest average height in the world I think. Or maybe just euROPE.

Glad I have no desire of going. I’d be infuriated every corner I go.

People from the Netherlands are PUSSIES.

DEVOID OF PERSONALITY/

Just look at history and the world wars.

The only reason to visit is to smoke pot if you are in to that sort of thing. But being a canadacel it's legal here now so I never intend of giving that dull place one cent of my wageslaveing bux. :feelsLSD:

Thanks Mr Prime Minister.

That and they get coddled and put on a pedestal by the liberal government/people. They can do and say pretty much whatever they want. And if a white Dutch man so much as tries to point this out he gets smacked down and fined/arrested. It's the same in Sweden, Germany etc.

What the fuck are you talking about? To get welfare as a young person in the Netherlands is pretty hard these days, and ethnics are not desired by white women here in the Netherlands, according to Dutch studies ethnics in the Netherlands have the lowest interracial couple/marriage mix with Dutch females. You are clearly talking crap and spreading misinformation, I've seen you doing it many times before.

What the fuck are you talking about? To get welfare as a young person in the Netherlands is pretty hard these days, and ethnics are not desired by white women here in the Netherlands, according to Dutch studies ethnics in the Netherlands have the lowest interracial couple/marriage mix with Dutch females. You are clearly talking crap and spreading misinformation, I've seen you doing it many times before.

Probably an americancel who's overheard right wing retards spout nonsense.

no fucking way im going to a country where the average male height is 6'2.

imagine being a manlet ricecel there. fucking hell

no fucking way im going to a country where the average male height is 6'2.
We curries shouldn't even go to a country which has had historical male presence in it. Amazonia is our only hope.

It is not really 6'2''? More like 6'1'', right...RIGHT????
I’m assuming ethnics bring down the average. But prob like 1 inch max since there aren’t many there. So the average for white males there is more like 6’2. Especially among younger generation

Jfl every male there is like 6'2 Chad level. I'm never going there for my own mental health tbb

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back