Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never understood why rich men marry , especially self-made rich men.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Just now read a news about a Indian movie producer marrying a part-time singer .
He was married even in the past. The girl is about 7 years younger than him and is surely marrying him for his money. The man is 48 , the girl is 41 .
The man was married in the past even had children . The man is self-made rich man , so surely not stupid , don't know why these rich men take such stupid decisions.

The girl is surely marrying him for his money . Don't know what the man is getting from this marriage.

It’s free pussy whenever you want:feelsjuice: although that’s definitely not worth losing half your shit

Gratitude for excellent head :yes:

Maybe it's love, I'd trust someone her age more than a 21 year old anyway who'd definitely be marrying for his status/money. She'll probably divorce his ass in the next few years though.

because of societal/femoid pressure and it being what normies do. They're too stupid to realize they've hopped on the one way train to divorceland

Maybe it's love, I'd trust someone her age more than a 21 year old anyway who'd definitely be marrying for his status/money. She'll probably divorce his ass in the next few years though.
But she will soon hit menopause and I have heard that most women lose any interest in sex and men after menopause.