Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never trust tradthots

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
Would you trust a trust-fund baby who chooses to live and suffer as a poor man? So why trust a female who chooses to restrict her societal value?

DVelknkU0AUVAO5.jpg

5kwfzx5ebx821.jpg

I don't trust tradcucks either. A bunch of feminists in the closet.

lauren southern should be forced to work in the coal mines

Would you trust a trust-fund baby who chooses to live and suffer as a poor man? So why trust a female who chooses to restrict her societal value?

DVelknkU0AUVAO5.jpg

5kwfzx5ebx821.jpg
So much for traditionalism.
They all had their fair share of cock going through their holes.

I would never trust any foid.

So what should she do? If she restricts her societal value, that's bad. But if she plays to her strengths, that's also bad because she's promoting the hypergamy that makes us incel.

"Why yes I am a traditionalist woman, how could you tell?"
C94zP34GLohkKFKYYc70V3B3Ae pRG78PNj CqcBiH0

So what should she do? If she restricts her societal value, that's bad. But if she plays to her strengths, that's also bad because she's promoting the hypergamy that makes us incel.

Don't concern yourself with what a woman should do. A woman will do whatever she is allowed to do. At the end of the day, tradthots are just the same as any other women but in a different packaging catering to alt-right cucks.

Don't concern yourself with what a woman should do. A woman will do whatever she is allowed to do. At the end of the day, tradthots are just the same as any other women but in a different packaging catering to alt-right cucks.

But what do we want her to do? How can she do right?