Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never trust a surgery, above all eye surgerys

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
People killed themselves, above all white people with blue eyes. There is something in blue eyes that make the whole operation very difficult and the doctors give a shit how you can cope with a destroyed vision. they just want money and when you kill yourself, they will drive their porsches with their girlfriends and wouldn't give a shit about your life. never trust it.

View: https://youtu.be/3E3iHlkyV2g?si=wgPZtm16-SMrb04q&t=682

People killed themselves, above all white people with blue eyes. There is something in blue eyes that make the whole operation very difficult and the doctors give a shit how you can cope with a destroyed vision. they just want money and when you kill yourself, they will drive their porsches with their girlfriends and wouldn't give a shit about your life. never trust it.

That's right, any operation or surgical intervention is always a risk. Therefore, they need to be done when it is impossible to do without them.

It is impossible to perform operations every year without consequences - to increase growth, improve other indicators. Our biology is not designed to be cut or interfered with.

I've been watching him for years and I feel very bad for the dude. He's a manlet and is very black pill aware, his eye area actually was bad due to negative cathal tilt and the surgery he went with was actually what he really needed, it wasnt a random retarded choice, it could've raised his looks rating by 1 or 2 points but the surgeon completely botched him. He's extremely depressed now. Already went over 2 corrective surgeries and nothing worked. I hope he doesn't rope.

I've been watching him for years and I feel very bad for the dude. He's a manlet and is very black pill aware, his eye area actually was bad due to negative cathal tilt and the surgery he went with was actually what he really needed, it wasnt a random retarded choice, it could've raised his looks rating by 1 or 2 points but the surgeon completely botched him. He's extremely depressed now. Already went over 2 corrective surgeries and nothing worked. I hope he doesn't rope.
fuck....thats how doctors give a shit and I'm sure they fell annoyed of him.
we need a incel protection...we need a moneypot that help every incel that needs operations. what is his cotent?

fuck....thats how doctors give a shit and I'm sure they fell annoyed of him.
we need a incel protection...we need a moneypot that help every incel that needs operations. what is his cotent?
He's one of the OG's of carnivore/low carb diet content creators, also some bodybuilding and overall no bs health advice. He now sells organic food and supplements on actually considerably low prices, for which he gets attacked by greedy jews constantly trying to ruin his business (he vlogs a lot about it) but he persists, I respect this guy a lot. He doesn't deserve all this misery.

As far as I can tell he also barely had any pussy in his life, so he's pretty much a nearcel. He also ruined his health and struggled for years previously because of gymcelling, which we know men do mostly in hopes of ascending.

He's one of the OG's of carnivore/low carb diet content creators, also some bodybuilding and overall no bs health advice. He now sells organic food and supplements on actually considerably low prices, for which he gets attacked by greedy jews constantly trying to ruin his business (he vlogs a lot about it) but he persists, I respect this guy a lot. He doesn't deserve all this misery.

As far as I can tell he also barely had any pussy in his life, so he's pretty much a nearcel. He also ruined his health and struggled for years previously because of gymcelling, which we know men do mostly in hopes of ascending.
damn. men are idiots, we should support him and not give him to the wolfs. I hate men more than women for this shit they did to other men.

I hate men more than women for this shit they did to other men.
Very true. I despise men that throw other men under the bus just to get in some foid's good graces. Pathetic cucks

damn. men are idiots, we should support him and not give him to the wolfs. I hate men more than women for this shit they did to other men.
the dude is sociopathmaxxed to the gills dont fall for it

I always thought about getting LASIK, this is unsettling...

My lens warps my eyes and skull shape man... contacts not an option...

This is why I dare not get cosmetic surgery. The doctors will be like "this subhuman needs to go" and they'll purposely botch the surgery.