Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Never trust a foid

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★
Told my mom, about blackpil, being lonely, depression and shit and explained to her everything feels like shit and I don't have motivation for anything. She Goes and tells my younger siblings :feelsree:. Now I feel like a even bigger failure as a older brother. It explains why they checked up on me lastly. Cant even trust my own fucking mom

It would be best to not trust humanity at all. It is not just women, it is 99% of the human population.

keep your things to yourself until you explode and go ER

Around foids, be paranoid
Esp with blackpill shit jesus christ never

Told my mom, about blackpil, being lonely, depression and shit and explained to her everything feels like shit and I don't have motivation for anything. She Goes and tells my younger siblings :feelsree:. Now I feel like a even bigger failure as a older brother. It explains why they checked up on me lastly. Cant even trust my own fucking mom
lol rookie mistake, that's probably the last person you want to tell about blackpill stuff (or anything about your feelings/emotions).

I recommend a journal or write a letter to someone/yourself and not sending. Or prayer. If you want to talk to your mom stick to talking about tv shows or food or something.

Holy shit there are so many youngcels over here its not even funny... Many of yall maybe mentalcels

Would you consider moving out and trying to be your own man. That's what I did even though I suffer a great deal. It is just relieving to have my own place to live. I don't have to answer to anybody's bullshit.

telling your relatives or anyone irl about the blackpill is a bad idea unless you plan to do it maliciously and cut contact.

Why would she tell your younger siblings?

Don't tell any of your relatives about the blackpill again, they just won't understand you, they are uneducated on the topic

you relaxed
never relax