Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never trust a favor from an ethnic relative

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Almost every favor done by an ethnic relative is subtly laced in poison. They might ask for a far greater favor in return, they might use your resources while supposedly helping you. I'd go in more detail but what happened to me, is too specific and identifiable.

Main point is you can't ever trust a favor from an ethnic relative. This is another racepill.

its a mad mad mad world

Ethnics are leaches by nature. They don't have a concept of right or wrong. They are incapable of understanding what is appropriate.

My ethnic cousins ask for favors and act like they are doing me a favor.

Almost every favor done by an ethnic relative is subtly laced in poison. They might ask for a far greater favor in return, they might use your resources while supposedly helping you. I'd go in more detail but what happened to me, is too specific and identifiable.

Main point is you can't ever trust a favor from an ethnic relative. This is another racepill.
This is something I learned in general in life. Most people are not trustworthy and you can never ask people for help.