Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never thought my life would be such hell

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Sitting here, 26 years old with so many problems in life. Still stuck in uni, i have no job and cant get shit done because barely any motivation and lonliness, Also balding and loosing hair everyday. Waking up everyday feels like i am waking up in a Gulag.

Never thought my life would be like this.

feels like i am waking up in a Gulag.
In Vorkuta we are all brothers, we are the same!:feelsYall:
Sitting here, 26 years old with so many problems in life. Still stuck in uni, i have no job and cant get shit done because barely any motivation and lonliness, Also balding and loosing hair everyday. Waking up everyday feels like i am waking up in a Gulag.

Never thought my life would be like this.
Same but I’m22 stuck at uni

I’m turning 25 sexless at grad school :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

and I don’t even know how to talk to women/girls

It’s where you earn your master

1.5 to 2 year profession program
I see , really bulshit stuff I’ll never ever do anything after uni, what is your major and what you slaving for now??

I see , really bulshit stuff I’ll never ever do anything after uni, what is your major and what you slaving for now??
Data science and ai bullshit

I’m writing my own app hoping to sell it in 6 years

but my program has M/F ratio like 45:55 so I’d add a roastie every week to see if I can ask em out