Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

never talk to any women at your work place or school if you dont have to

I

incel

Officer
★★★
sexual harrasment and rape allegations are getting out of hand. I know a few men who have lost their job for telling a co worker that they look beautiful. some guy got reported for adjusting his pants and a woman claimed he made her feel uncomfortable and unable to work efficiently. 

once a woman hit on a guy at work and the guy rejected her because both of them are married with kids. she proceeded to report him for harassment.

imagine an incel. just look at a woman in a manner that might be interpreted as sexual and get reported to human resources.

Solid advice. Never say more than is necessary

It's actually insane because men are constantly being told to make the first move and approach. Yet we can't otherwise we end up in court.

Women want to be free to pursue Chad and don't want to be bothered by inferior males. That's all it is.

Only a retarded subhuman would do that

NegroKing said:
It's actually insane because men are constantly being told to make the first move and approach.

This is how thy can weed out incels and normies.

Never talk to them unless they talk to you first

NegroKing said:
It's actually insane because men are constantly being told to make the first move and approach. Yet we can't otherwise we end up in court.

Women want to be free to pursue Chad and don't want to be bothered by inferior males. That's all it is.

if you get reported for rape or sexual harassment you are ugly. feminism was created to weed out undesirable men from the gene pool.

I will go to court

incels actually should not get out of bed in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back