Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never take down your guard

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
In front of anyone no matter the situation.

TRUST ME IT'S FOR YOUR GOOD.
My guardian angel is here guarding me at all times. No human is strong enough to fight the guardian angel that is the essence of my being. If someone wants to hurt me, I shall be at peace knowing my guardian angel is here to look after me. If I hear distant voices, i know it's my guardian angel telling me I shall not worry. He is there at all times. No need to worry. I am always being protected.

I will never forget this! Thank you go2sleep.

Always protect

My guardian angel is here guarding me at all times. No human is strong enough to fight the guardian angel that is the essence of my being. If someone wants to hurt me, I shall be at peace knowing my guardian angel is here to look after me. If I hear distant voices, i know it's my guardian angel telling me I shall not worry. He is there at all times. No need to worry. I am always being protected.
Based schizo