Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Never take a Femcel's "issues" seriously

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★

This is the average "femcel" experience. They're addicted to perpetual victomhood despite having happiness handed to them wherever they go. JFL at females complaining about anything at all.

If she stopped screwing Chads and considered dating a normie, she wouldn't have this problem.

If she stopped screwing Chads and considered dating a normie, she wouldn't have this problem.
She's obviously somewhat desirable otherwise she wouldn't be getting fucked. Meanwhile her looksmatch is questioning his existence.

Femcels dont exist period.

and she is only with him cuz he is handsome

femcels are a meme

I heard femcels aren’t an actual thing and just females mocking us lonely men.

They don't even so stop talking about them

“Femcels” literally complain in unison that they get “fuckzoned”.. as if it’s in any way similar to being “friendzoned” as a male.

“Teehee I want 6’4” chad to commit but he only wants me to suck his dick and drink his cum, woe is me, follow me on Instagram”

That whore is being used as a cumrag. That’s why she’s not happy. She wants a real relationship but she has low value and nothing to offer besides pussy.

Ppl here assume females value sex in the same way as males. Females can get sex anytime, so they don’t care about that. What they want is to get a high value male to commit to them.

This is a major loss from the female perspective.

That whore is being used as a cumrag. That’s why she’s not happy. She wants a real relationship but she has low value and nothing to offer besides pussy.

Ppl here assume females value sex in the same way as males. Females can get sex anytime, so they don’t care about that. What they want is to get a high value male to commit to them.

This is a major loss from the female perspective.
Yeah that's why they'll never be able to relate to us whatsoever.

''truefemcels'' and it starts with: ''I am seeing a guy and we do have sex occasionally teeehee.''

What he fuck is this? Why is this considered as ''femcel'' in the first place, it really contradicts the own definition. This is just another example of why femcel do not exist. Is this comment only there to mock men? Most likely.

just females mocking us lonely men.

Exactly.

What he fuck is this? Why is this considered as ''femcel'' in the first place, it really contradicts the own definition.

They should call themselves truecumrags. Makes perfect sense.

Judging by what she says I think her bf is a cold thugmaxxed Chad. Which, frankly, most women lust after and would stay with even after they keep ignoring them

''truefemcels'' and it starts with: ''I am seeing a guy and we do have sex occasionally teeehee.''

What he fuck is this? Why is this considered as ''femcel'' in the first place, it really contradicts the own definition. This is just another example of why femcel do not exist. Is this comment only there to mock men? Most likely.

Exactly.
Yes.

No such thing as a involuntary female celibate.

They can’t lock down a high value man so they would rather be temporarily used by Chad as a cum dumpster than settle for a low value but loyal male. Women are fucking disgusting degenerates.

I immediately stopped reading after I saw sex. Do these foids not understand the definition of inceldom? At the very least follow the definition.

just stop giving them attention.

LOL wtf why even post this idiotic shit.

They must use that sub as some type of sick joke. There are actually men who are killing themselves over prolonged isolation. If any of these “femcels” had to live the way we are living for at least a day, they would most likely not be able to. The line, “maybe I deserve someone” I see as quite hypocritical. Why are they more deserving than any of us on here? What makes them better than any of us? What, because they don’t agree with some of our opinions, they are now able to treat us as lesser than them?

They must use that sub as some type of sick joke. There are actually men who are killing themselves over prolonged isolation. If any of these “femcels” had to live the way we are living for at least a day, they would most likely not be able to. The line, “maybe I deserve someone” I see as quite hypocritical. Why are they more deserving than any of us on here? What makes them better than any of us? What, because they don’t agree with some of our opinions, they are now able to treat us as lesser than them?
they are legit mocking me. If i saw a "femcel" irl, i would wanna light them on fire