Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never started for manlets

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
There really is no hope for manlets. No matter what I do, people will only see my height in me.

Even if I do work out more and and build people will just think I'm coping. Same with dressing well or looksmaxxing or pretty much anything and everything will just be seen as a poor cover up for my height and women will always flock to tall people and chads who don't even have to fucking try. Even if you are good looking and make decent money there truly is no hope for you if you're short.
Being a manlet truly is a fucking curse.

There really is no hope for manlets. No matter what I do, people will only see my height in me.

Even if I do work out more and and build people will just think I'm coping. Same with dressing well or looksmaxxing or pretty much anything and everything will just be seen as a poor cover up for my height and women will always flock to tall people and chads who don't even have to fucking try. Even if you are good looking and make decent money there truly is no hope for you if you're short.
Being a manlet truly is a fucking curse.
If you are 5:9+ 4+/10 you can cuckmaxx

Don't make a thread claiming to be a manlet without saying your height :feelswhat: