Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never seen so many smart people at one place

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
Dead srs. Wonder what the average IQ here is.

Smarter people tend to have a lot more trouble with social situations, so I wouldn't be surprised if the average IQ of incels.is is greater than 100.

You're from lookism, aren't you. I saw you dissing our IQ.

lol this forum IQ is probably under the average IQ mainly because smart people dont actually visit a forum like this and focus on their strenghs, would a smart oerdon actually visit incels.is? we are just pathetic low iq losers who are not smart enough for college/uni and not attractive enough for a normie lifestyle. don be delusional, we are a bunch of low iq losers.

Smarter people tend to have a lot more trouble with social situations, so I wouldn't be surprised if the average IQ of incels.is is greater than 100.

lol this forum IQ is probably under the average IQ nainly because smart people dont actually visit a forum like this and focus on their strengh. we are just pathetic low iq losers who are not smart enough for college/uni and nit attractive enough for a normie lifestyle. don be delusional, we are a bunch of low iq losers.
hence the distinction between "intelligent" and "smart"

Probably around 99

IQ is cope

We have high testosterone and that makes us high IQ and we contemplate life a lot more and overthink situations more. Like i said before we are given a greater gift and the creator of this world expects more from us. Ofcourse this also means we are more likely to fail harder and faster than normies but we will shine brighter if we succeed.

Put your high t levels and intelligence to good use.

I recommend a healthy diet like mucusless diet and exercise.

It's interesting. I believe the distribution here is probably wider than most places. While a lot of Incels are probably high IQ and suffer in normal social situations, there really are iqcels who are low iq and their SMV is slightly lower because of it.

lol this forum IQ is probably under the average IQ mainly because smart people dont actually visit a forum like this and focus on their strenghs, would a smart oerdon actually visit incels.is? we are just pathetic low iq losers who are not smart enough for college/uni and not attractive enough for a normie lifestyle. don be delusional, we are a bunch of low iq losers.
I absolutely destroyed all classes while in college. A lot of the professors were telling me i'm waaaay ahead of any other student... Normies hated me bacause of that lol.

I absolutely destroyed all classes while in college. A lot of the professors were telling me i'm waaaay ahead of any other student... Normies hated me bacause of that lol.
good for you

Same here and normies hated me for it. Normies are dirty animals that only think about sex.

There is larger iq in a rick and morty convention

Cope

Generally speaking,
High Attractiveness is correlated with High IQ

Subhumanity = Subhuman IQ

I measure IQ on how well and how far back your memory goes and how quickly you recall it when you need it and the pace of which you are able to sort things out in your head and also how much you are able to retain of information without going insane.

Cope. Intellligence has nothing to do with who visits this forum or not. There are some highly intelligent posters here. People visit this forum because their 'copes (hopes and ambitions)' have been destroyed by forced loneliness

IQ has nothing to do with social success.

Anyone claiming that their "high" IQ is impairing them socially, needs to have some reality check.

Has anyone here actually gotten an official IQ test and have verification?

We are souls in a body with varying intelligence levels. The body is material and can't be intelligent whatsoever. Animals are dumb as rocks and they have no soul.

Cope

Generally speaking,
High Attractiveness is correlated with High IQ

Subhumanity = Subhuman IQ
I love how some people here wait for any chance to suck chads dicks for no reason. What you're saying is bullshit, go the fuck back to lookism.

I love how some people here wait for any chance to suck chads dicks for no reason. What you're saying is bullshit, go the fuck back to lookism.

Yea Chad is degenerate. We want patriarchy because it respects women by putting them in their place because they use emotion instead of logic. The west is doing women no good by letting them loose. It's chaotic as we can plainly see.

Yea Chad is degenerate. We want patriarchy because it respects women by putting them in their place because they use emotion instead of logic. The west is doing women no good by letting them loose. It's chaotic as we can plainly see.
Exactly man. You're new right ? But i like your posts because they're interesting and have a point.

i am big cums to my penis tbh

for real, there's some closet faggots on this site

We're just woke.

Cope. Intellligence has nothing to do with who visits this forum or not. There are some highly intelligent posters here. People visit this forum because their 'copes (hopes and ambitions)' have been destroyed by forced loneliness
okay and were is my cope now ?

This. But I think OP was sarcastic.

IQ has nothing to do with social success.

Anyone claiming that their "high" IQ is impairing them socially, needs to have some reality check.

Why Highly Intelligent People Have Poor Social Skills

While reasoning comes easy to highly intelligent people, most of us with a high IQ experience a degree of social apprehension, lack social skills, and are branded socially incapacitated geniuses. Here's why...

-They overthink responses
-They constantly self-doubt
-They have high standards
-They detest small talk
-They are aware of your state of mind
-They suffer from general anxiety
-They are well-guarded
-They hide their vulnerabilities
-They get obsessive
-They can’t avoid conflict

I doubt the average IQ is that high. This place doesn't stimulate me intellectually at all. 90% of the threads are repetitive as hell.

I doubt the average IQ is that high. This place doesn't stimulate me intellectually at all. 90% of the threads are repetitive as hell.

Hope doesn’t die so easily.

While it can be true to some degree, lots of socially ankward people I met irl were the "iamverysmart" copers which only THOUGHT they were smart since they had poor social skills.

When I was 7 years old.

I can't imagine it's anything less than 180.

iqchad

this. also I have a feeling the OP is a troll

the average IQ here is probably in the 110s

My IQ was measured at 123

But I am legit retarded, although I have good memory in terms of quizzes, I am a master.

I want to learn how to play Chess now though, hopefully I will be a decent player by summertime.