Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Never seen a goth girl with a curry

osas7800

osas7800

MushroommaxxER
★★★★
NevER in my life (even in the intERnet) have i seen a goth girl with a curry or a immigrant. This is probably a valid argument to the racepill, since they only date tall white guys.

Never seen a curry with a non-currywhore that's higher than a MTB.

Never seen a curry with a non-currywhore that's higher than a MTB.
In sweden ive seen curries with mayo and rice stacies (dont know if theyre betabuxxed but theyre still ascending)

In sweden ive seen curries with mayo and rice stacies (dont know if theyre betabuxxed but theyre still ascending)
I doubt they were Stacies, you're most likely overrating them.

I doubt they were Stacies, you're most likely overrating them.
An LTB with blonde hair and blue eyes is Stacy to shitskins

Never seen a goth girl with a curry​

This is such a particular and strange observation to fixate on. You won't see a curry with a decent-to-good looking non curry foid plain and simple

This is such a particular and strange observation to fixate on. You won't see a curry with a decent-to-good looking non curry foid plain and simple
This must be false

IMG 0532

If you point was true then the whole world would be racist

Pajeets are the only race irl which disgust me.

This must be false

View attachment 1190094

If you point was true then the whole world would be racist
Holy shit you sound like a bluepiller :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also, goth girls are one specific niche of foids so how would that prove racepill? It's like saying racepill is proved by weeb foids not dating pajeets. Racepill is proved by pajeets and physically unappealing races having low SMV in general

The fact that you chose to zero in on such a particular phenomenon makes this look like a poorly disguised vent post by a pajeet salty that white goth foids won't touch him :feelskek:

Trying to go for white foids (especially ones interested in a white subculture) as a pajeet and then claiming incel is fucking retarded. Nigga of course they won't touch you. Claim incel after you've tried and failed to go for your own kind

Holy shit you sound like a bluepiller :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also, goth girls are one specific niche of foids so how would that prove racepill? It's like saying racepill is proved by weeb foids not dating pajeets. Racepill is proved by pajeets and physically unappealing races having low SMV in general
Every race can ascend it just depends on their types and culture. White girls that love hiphop would go for BBC

The fact that you chose to zero in on such a particular phenomenon makes this look like a poorly disguised vent post by a pajeet salty that white goth foids won't touch him :feelskek:
Its just a thought you rainbowFAG since when did i particularly mention “white” goth foids you fucking nazi supremacist

Maybe consider not shitting out garbage threads based on half-baked thoughts..?:feelshehe:

This is like trying to insult a tall guy for being tall :feelskek: Yes, I'm a higher IQ and more established user than your nigger-brained, self-loving shitskin tiktoker ass. And?
Looks like someone got their ass traumatised by a foreigner now you take out that anger on me JFL

Looks like someone got their ass traumatised by a foreigner now you take out that anger on me JFL
What I’m traumatized by is you retarded normie GrAYniggers smearing your poo all over the last decent space on the surface web. Go home:

Also, pajeets are weak as shit. Who’s getting traumatized by them? :feelskek:

Every race can ascend it just depends on their types and culture. White girls that love hiphop would go for BBC
Some races do have it harder on average. There is no way your average curry is slaying stacies everyday. Its just incredibly unrealistic

It's beyond over for rajkoothrappalicels

Season 8 Thinking GIF by The Big Bang Theory

There's no harpsichord for you're snake charmer