Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never read Quran, how did first hijabing go down

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
I think it’s based reptilian snake lizard eve’n holes from hell have to wear hijabs in the Middle East.

Now it may be some cultural tactic to prevent light skinned Jew holes arabs bought cheaper across the Red Sea from being burnt from sun.
But I think it was more active tactic.
Like there’s a some hole who tried to tell her freedoms, “their bitch you aren’t a person bitch” some bitch from different tribe. Obviously you keep cycle going with girls of hers you bang when they are of age and girls you had with her. Your daughters, wanna keep the status. And fuck it they found that all holes should wear coverings unless they are being their purpose.

I like when foids wear hijabs because when they take it off you can smell their sweaty woman odor that's been baking under the heat of the hijab :ahegao:

I like when foids wear hijabs because when they take it off you can smell their sweaty woman odor that's been baking under the heat of the hijab :ahegao:
I just like that it’s preordained they shut up or have to speak lowder(makes em think) cause of the veil

The Quran tells us to avoid temptation, unlike Christian bible where you're taught to resist it, in Islam it's best to never come in contact with it so for this reason, a practicing woman, in good faith, will cover herself so that not one part of her body, or even the shape of her body be exposed to a man so that he may not be tempted. It's a courtesy on their part, not to mention in Arab nations they still have waifus

My former oneitis was Muslim but did not wear the hijab