Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NEVER morph youself into a Chad

goron black

goron black

hello
-
Just did it pretty successfuly, when I went back to the original picture I had a strange feeling like my heartbeat went at least 30% faster I'm still under the shock

The worst suifuel I've had on my computer

Yes man, it is amazing realizing how much of a difference some liquify editing would have done it you for the better.

guess it hurts to look at because after chadifying it still looks really familiar but then it instantly turns hideous after unmorphing

I am too bad with technology to even do such a thing although it would be very interesting to see the results.

Ok, I won't. I can imagine the feeling.

I am too bad with technology to even do such a thing although it would be very interesting to see the results.

I can do it for you if you're not too high inhib to share your face in PM

We incels are so creative when it comes to finding ways to produce suicide fuel.

I can do it for you if you're not too high inhib to share your face in PM
No thanks but do you have a link to a video guide how to do it? If it isn´t too hard to learn.

Over for chadcels

No thanks but do you have a link to a video guide how to do it? If it isn´t too hard to learn.

No I don't, just try to make your jaw and zygos larger, smaller eyes, and play with the shadows like when you draw a character

No I don't, just try to make your jaw and zygos larger, smaller eyes, and play with the shadows like when you draw a character
See when you talk about that I am totally blank "just try and make your jaw and zygos larger etc." literally how? I can barely use paint I am seriously so shit at technology so when you say this you probably assume I already have a program and basic knowledge to do these things but I really don´t understand any of it.

Did it a couple times.Don't care that much

I promise not to become Chad!

Whoo!

That was too damn easy....

What's next?

I havent done it