Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never mess with spics and niggers .. like you can with Asians and Whites

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
If you fight an Asian guy or White guy, they'll get the fuck over it

If you beat upa spic or a nigger, they'll seek revenge .. and they won't stop until they're satisfied, sometimes until you're dead

unironically .. it is more dangerous to mess with the 5'2" mayan dude than a 6'3" white chad

Yep. I don't mess with Black hoes either, because they'll get Tyrone and their brother on me.

isnt this common male behavior no matter the race?
are you telling me the asianz and whitez are major cowardz?

isnt this common male behavior no matter the race?
are you telling me the asianz and whitez are major cowardz?

asians and whites generally arent vindictive

They don't know of arab and jewish slave trades do they?
Always going after the "blue eyed devil".

you can fight niggers and spics but only with a gun
they drop common loot btw

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

that is some crazy shit :feelskek::feelskek:
don't they know to run from niggers?
No unfortunately, they only know how to distribute gibs so as to placate said nignogs temporarily. Caught in a situation with no gibs to gib, threatened by a feral nog and lacking other anti-goyim countermeasures, the Chosen People are defenseless.

Yep. I don't mess with Black hoes either, because they'll get Tyrone and their brother on me.

A mudshark actually sent a Tyronelet on me, I filmed him and he attempted to destroy my phone. The police did nothing, I did get over € 1000,- because I falsely reported him threatening me as the reason for wanting to move. I distrust ANY Black person, a year before this event several threatened violence against me because I helped them with financial issues and dared to refuse to help further. These people are entitled and all will use violence to get what they want, despite living in a 90% White region I almost never have issues with White people.

People will usually retaliate only if you owe them a larger sum of money or if you mess with their women. I know of many people whose children were beaten up or molested and nothing major happened.

Its a hopeless situation in America for me. If I live in White areas, guaranteed fuckin all around misery but not only that, just getting treated like shit and its extremely hard to make friends or even just make small talk. When I mean getting treated like shit, you are a fuckin perpetual foreigner. No one wants to talk to you because you're an Asian dude. The white foids literally avoid you like the plague if they even notice you to begin with. Its just a very, VERY bad situation living in white areas as an Asian dude. Sometimes even experiencing flat out racism, kid you fuckin not, and this is in San Francisco. And obviously, tons of WMAF couples.

If I live in majority minority black and brown areas, I get treated far better as an Asian dude and can converse with many good black and brown people. The people know that I am a minority just like them and don't give me second looks or try to avoid me. With whites, I know damn well that my presence alone is enough for them to leave. But then again, to pretend like there aren't a lot of black and brown trash (and some are even stone cold killers) that make day to day living a pain is just foolish. The ethnic foids are significantly less racist than the white foids in the white areas.

If I live in majority Asian areas, its mostly older folks and a lot of WMAF couples. And I don't wanna fuckin be around them in majority Asian neighborhoods.

This poor guy got his ass shot the other day as he was getting in his car by some low life thugs. This is basically the future of America where it will be like this pretty much everywhere.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f84wVw4TvYM

Last edited:
I’ll stare all of them down the same if they stare at me

Its a hopeless situation in America for me. If I live in White areas, guaranteed fuckin all around misery but not only that, just getting treated like shit and its extremely hard to make friends or even just make small talk. When I mean getting treated like shit, you are a fuckin perpetual foreigner. No one wants to talk to you because you're an Asian dude. The white foids literally avoid you like the plague if they even notice you to begin with. Its just a very, VERY bad situation living in white areas as an Asian dude. Sometimes even experiencing flat out racism, kid you fuckin not, and this is in San Francisco. And obviously, tons of WMAF couples.

If I live in majority minority black and brown areas, I get treated far better as an Asian dude and can converse with many good black and brown people. But to pretend like there aren't a lot of black and brown trash (and some are even stone cold killers) that make day to day living a pain is just foolish. The ethnic foids are significantly less racist than the white foids in the white areas.

If I live in majority Asian areas, its mostly older folks and a lot of WMAF couples. And I don't wanna fuckin be around them in majority Asian neighborhoods.

This poor guy got his ass shot the other day as he was getting in his car by some low life thugs. This is basically the future of America where it will be like this pretty much everywhere.

unfortunate fact of life. Nothing can be done either but moving. But if you move, you get fucked in another way ogre(lower money,learn another language, shitty infastructure or QoL). No easy way out!

you can fight niggers and spics but only with a gun
they drop common loot btw
That loot is pretty bad in my opinion. A lot of drugs that give temporary buffs, but after that you will get even stronger debuffs, rusty knifes and knuckles. And remember, niggers and spics have very strong close attacks, and also run very fast, so keeping the distance is the key. It's a very dificult thing to do in areas inhibited by theese mobs, like Detroit and Ghettos. They're full of encosed spaces, wich works in favor for it inhibitants. Shotguns and smgs are recomended weapons for grinding on theese mobs, due to great cqb capibiltes

If you beat upa spic or a nigger, they'll seek revenge .. and they won't stop until they're satisfied, sometimes until you're dead
so I gues finish them off if they start shit with you?
are they as enthusiastic about revenge if they're just avenging some bro

unironically .. it is more dangerous to mess with the 5'2" mayan dude than a 6'3" white chad
100% that spic and nig nog wil lgo back to the hood tell there subhuman waste of resources friends and they will kill you

I encourage every Americancel here to own a firearm. If you get into a physical confrontation with anyone simply get your firearm out and handle your business.

100% that spic and nig nog wil lgo back to the hood tell there subhuman waste of resources friends and they will kill you
This is why we need incel mobs. Then we will be protected from all races of cucks.

I learned in early age that shitskin immigrants and gypsies will get their all relatives involved. Even if its the shitskin who messes with you first and you beat him, then he gets his whole family involved, but if you would do the same he would consider it "snitching."

Can confirm.
Spics will kill you in any possible way, even if they have to pay a hitman to do it.
Those are vile people.

Can confirm.
Spics will kill you in any possible way, even if they have to pay a hitman to do it.
Those are vile people.
Can confirm as well :feelsdevil:
Don’t fuck with me op

If I live in majority minority black and brown areas, I get treated far better as an Asian dude and can converse with many good black and brown people. The people know that I am a minority just like them and don't give me second looks or try to avoid me. With whites, I know damn well that my presence alone is enough for them to leave. But then again, to pretend like there aren't a lot of black and brown trash (and some are even stone cold killers) that make day to day living a pain is just foolish. The ethnic foids are significantly less racist than the white foids in the white areas.

Whites will mostly just give you dirty looks, white guys are pretty nice to me.However Blacks and Latinos, will literally rob you and beat you, because they think asians are rich.
The average black or latino is far more likely to attack you than the most extreme white neo nazi.

A mudshark actually sent a Tyronelet on me, I filmed him and he attempted to destroy my phone. The police did nothing, I did get over € 1000,- because I falsely reported him threatening me as the reason for wanting to move. I distrust ANY Black person, a year before this event several threatened violence against me because I helped them with financial issues and dared to refuse to help further. These people are entitled and all will use violence to get what they want, despite living in a 90% White region I almost never have issues with White people.
And people wonder why no one wants to live around niggers. Even moggers hate living with moggers tbh that's why no African American wants to go back to apefrica

The 6'3" white chads can defeat the 5'2" Mayan dudes in hand-to-hand combat, but the 5'2" Mayan is a worse enemy because they are so violent and vindictive.

What this is is a tropical people versus arctic people distinction here.

Tropical people are more hot-headed and vindictive and violent.

Arctic people are more calm, reasoned, and less violent.

Last edited:

Yes, a lot of spics and niggers are thugmaxxed and have gangs willing to kill for them

hahahahahahahahaha

Kind of seems like someone put a hit on the guy :feelswhere: