Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NevER Lose Your Smile in This Clown World.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
Obviously, we have reached peak clown world, and things clearly will not improve for anyone.

I always say, each year gets worse -not just for myself but for just about everyone in general- which coincides with behavioral sink, spiteful mutants, etc.

I know it may seem kind of bluepilled to say this on an Inkwell forum of all places, but I mean, what else can I say? To just completely feel demoralized, depressed, etc. constantly?

You must allow for all the blackpills we face to pass over you & through you, before you can truly embrace reality with a new outlook. To me, the blackpill isn't simply about "looks, height, and NT all factor into determining SMV" it's about also understanding the way the world works, the truth about certain things, etc.

Truths are often uncomfortable, to say the least: However, it is what sets us free in a sense.

When you actually know more than the average normie/NPC, you can laugh at their sheer ignorance: Laughter is the best medicine, and it is what we need to get us through this life.

NevER Lose Your Smile. :society:

CBC71B642E459D93020689CF37355733AF0897C8

587aaaf5 a643 442e af6f e342b2de4124

Last edited:
Clown Suicide GIF

Don't smile because it's over, smile because it never began.

Obviously, we have reached peak clown world, and things clearly will not improve for anyone.

I always say, each year gets worse -not just for myself but for just about everyone in general- which coincides with behavioral sink, spiteful mutants, etc.

I know it may seem kind of bluepilled to say this on an Inkwell forum of all places, but I mean, what else can I say? To just completely feel demoralized, depressed, etc. constantly?

You must allow for all the blackpills we face to pass over you & through you, before you can truly embrace reality with a new outlook. To me, the blackpill isn't simply about "looks, height, and NT all factor into determining SMV" it's about also understanding the way the world works, the truth about certain things, etc.

Truths are often uncomfortable, to say the least: However, it is what sets us free in a sense.

When you actually know more than the average normie/NPC, you can laugh at their sheer ignorance: Laughter is the best medicine, and it is what we need to get us through this life.

View attachment 1199819
View attachment 1199820
trvth nvke

View attachment 1199819
View attachment 1199820
Its the biggest middle finger you can give to soyciety.

It’s perfectly fine to be depressed and sad. It’s fine to feel the way you do. Don’t let anyone tell you how YOU should feel.