Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never look at old high school pics, absolute suifuel

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
I had went back earlier to look at some high school pics from when I was still in school so I can beat my shit to the girls I liked, and man it was a bitter sweet fap. Just looking at all the memories, all the shit I missed out on. It was terrible, everyone was having so much fun, attending all the events with all their friends.

They will probably take all those amazing memories far into their adulthood. I spent my high school years being alone and depressed because no one liked me. Seeing those pics just made me dream of a life where I was accepted and wanted in the world, where people actually wanted me around. A life where I had friends, a girlfriend, etc. all those people went off to college and will probably be settled down by mid to late 20s in a nice place and with a loving partner, maybe even kids. Fuckin brooottal.