Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Never live in a student area

• Thread starter Deleted member 17984
  • Start date
Deleted member 17984

Deleted member 17984

On my last braincel
-
It's so fucking over. Sat at my computer posting on incels.co while the chads and chadlites living next door party with a swimming pool, barbecue, alcohol, music on loud as fuck with more and more staceys arriving by the hour, most in their fucking bikinis

holy fuck its over

If you can choose, avoid student areas or it will make you realise how over it is truly

Just call the cops on them for being too loud.

Just call the cops on them for being too loud.
Bro just imagine the fucking commotion though and we all know they'll just start up again tomorrow

Walk out there naked. You have nothing to lose. :feelshmm:

That's fucking brutal man

The student neighborhood of any city is always full of apartments that are dumps and cost twice market rate because of proximity to the school and every year new dumbasses with daddies money come to replace the old ones who maybe wised up. Your place will be a shithole, the neighborhood will be loud and smell like piss every night, and you will pay a premium for the privilege. Nobody makes that mistake more than once.

It's so fucking over. Sat at my computer posting on incels.co while the chads and chadlites living next door party with a swimming pool, barbecue, alcohol, music on loud as fuck with more and more staceys arriving by the hour, most in their fucking bikinis

holy fuck its over

If you can choose, avoid student areas or it will make you realise how over it is truly
That sounds like hell, I only live in a student area because it was the only place I could get tbh. I have been in a housing queue for 5 years now though and I think I might be able to rent a regular apartment any time now to get away from this shit.

Bro just imagine the fucking commotion though and we all know they'll just start up again tomorrow
Tbh, there is no winning against them. If you called the cops they would use it as an excuse to invite the females to their places or vice-versa.

Tbh, there is no winning against them. If you called the cops they would use it as an excuse to invite the females to their places or vice-versa.

Tbh yeah
I'll just put headphones on and use the smoke from the bbq as an excuse to smoke cigs inside

Go ER on the party

Then you had stupid ER who moved to the worst possible area in the world, Isla Vista, where rich Chads and Stacies frolicked.

living on any college campus as an incel is some of the biggest torment and sui fuel imaginable

Go in the party and yell fire as loud as you can

Once upon a time their was some gentleman living in a student area...

A vERy supreme one...

that sounds absolutely horrendous of an experience.

Be like ER and just go there and stare at them injecting the suicide fuel straight into your eyeballs

Tell the police that they don't have a license to party, and that they said gay muslims were bad. That will get them locked up for life in Bongland.

Show up shirtless on that party.

I live a few minutes near a secondary school. Sad times.

Sounds like u are living that ER life.

Then you had stupid ER who moved to the worst possible area in the world, Isla Vista, where rich Chads and Stacies frolicked.
funny you mention that since I finished reading the mainfesto. Brutal