Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never listen to what people say. Look at the behavior

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
Especially when it comes to foids. They are born liars and manipulators. They will always lie and manipulate and never ever be straightforward with you. They also hold all the power so they can get away with this while a man cannot.

They all want big white cock from a sexy chad with symmetrical facial features ONLY.

They will even admit that to their betas sometimes. They are swinging branches to see how high up in social status they can climb to. It’s okay for women to say they want to fuck brad Pitt to their boyfriends. That’s perfectly cool. And it’s not a joke.

They always want a big juicy white cock from a powerful white man with big shoulders. ALWAYS :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

nigga is one day in and BWC water is wet posting

What do u want from me nig

They are born liars and manipulators. They will always lie and manipulate and never ever be straightforward with you
:yes:

It’s okay for women to say they want to fuck brad Pitt to their boyfriends. That’s perfectly cool. And it’s not a joke.
Honestly, what the fuck is a low-value man supposed to do when the foid starts provoking him with shit like this? Everyone knows the foid can always find a new guy. It's all fucked and cucked.

Honestly, what the fuck is a low-value man supposed to do when the foid starts provoking him with shit like this? Everyone knows the foid can always find a new guy. It's all fucked and cucked.
I have seen it multiple times. To their faces. Whores don’t care :lul::lul: welcome to 2022

I have seen it multiple times. To their faces. Whores don’t care :lul::lul: welcome to 2022
Yeah, this truly depresses me. Even if you're banking on some miraclous life-changing turn happening at some point, you would still be fucked for being a low-value man who can always be replaced.

Especially when it comes to foids. They are born liars and manipulators. They will always lie and manipulate and never ever be straightforward with you. They also hold all the power so they can get away with this while a man cannot.
Water is indeed wet