Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NEVER Introduce Normies to any place you frequent (online or IRL)

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
This is gonna be a short post

I introduced my friend to a game I was playing like 3 years ago and here's the story of how my ascension journey (in that game) never even began

So it's another day I was blasting music in my living room and he peeks over and is kind of curious I show him the game

So we played (not together) for I think more than 3 months or maybe it was a year, it was a long time ago so I'm forgetting

One day I'm playing and this guy starts speaking in my first language and I immediately was a bit weird, I was like, is it that guy? So I ask him in our language that only we knew and realize that was him

He was, in the "gang" people were beating me up in, the cool kids gang in the game

He never attacked me, generally good guy but his friends definitely are mean ass normies

I then go back to my room start playing and since that day I'm super paranoid it's just like, this guy knows how I speak etc. all my mannerisms, he knows what I'm probably gonna say, he knows I'm in reality an unnatractive person and it's almost just like I self doxxed

You shouldn't self doxx and stay away from any personal stuff in parts of the internet you're trying to build a persona in and especially never tell anyone who you are, even your friends, never tell them about you

I'm just dreading a meeting where the social group gathers and we introduce ourselves to each other (I've never talked to him in game because I'm not part of the group) and it's hard to not be yourself when all you would do is make the same jokes if you saw them in person

I also don't like games that snatch anonimity away cause I have a weird past a very bad past, with that you realize the impact haters will have with the internet, you couldn't be anyone but a loser and stay a quiet forever

I can't be a normie, but these kids were better than me, they weren't just pro they were hackers and they have quite a lot of things I want, but everything is so cringe when you meet your friends online, the pace is slower, everything is awkward because it's on text, you can't get away, etc.

The main thing is you can't really say what you want, because do they really want to know you? They already do know you and will recognise you soon enough, imagine what'll happen when you see them in person or if they expose your photos, or talk about how look, how ugly or short you are, etc. all these things come to mind.

Even more, they remind you of all the times you lost to them, imagine they catch you when you're not looking you say one of your sayings and think it's cool, then they put out what they know about you and that they know you. Now you're just reminded of all the things, he's more respected than you, better looking than you, etc. and saying anything just feels like faking, everything, because whenever I get reminded of a normie I get reminded of fake and I only fake, I try my very best to not give something away and it's hard to live like that because people know when you're gonna exploit them, they won't give me shit unless they take some shit from me, but for me that's very valuable and I wouldn't want to have a super cringe normie moment where everyone asks us, "You two know each other?" I'll leave instantly if some shit like that happens.

The last thing: No. I'm not voluntarily friends with normies. A lot of incels won't have this shitty problem but if you gotta roommate or a cousin staying over or a brother or some uncle, and you're having fun because "you're supposed to have fun with them because they are humans that deserve kindness and respect", don't try to impress them, it's a social suicide.

This is very similar to your lives though, for example you never reveal you're incel because you'll become the laughing stock in the normieworld. You're giving tons of shit away when you give things about yourself to people, imagine you said, "I live in London blue eyes brown hair my sister likes ishowspeed and I'm on vine and have 1.4M followers and I also go to a school in x city, I'm normally chill and I love [insert weird hobby to make you look special]"

It's so easy to track you down if I know you, it'll be one more things you'll get laughed at for, obviously chad doesn't get laughed at for having blue eyes but I'm talking personal info, it can be your music taste, anything.. you don't talk to normies about what you like what you don't like.

I especially imagine a fight between me and that normie talking about all the times he beat me (unfairly of course) and all my insecurities, I can't talk about shit.

Also unless it's your die hard friend don't introduce them, because friends know your weaknesses and know how to hurt you, mentally or maybe get you off the game, just hurt you that way, don't make yourself known, never. The rules don't apply anymore that way dude, you can say, "You have terrible grammar" but once he exposes that you are 5'2 indian with crooked teeth and you eat curry, there's no insult back from that because to say otherwise, to be pro incel is to be pro r#pe and all this shit and you can't say that cause it's the normie world.

I'm saying to roast you have to give points of attack away and you having a falling out, now your points of attack is only in game, he knows things that are out there in the world, you can't roast him because he's a normie you'll forever be below. Don't give points of attack away, don't introduce normies to your lifestyle. If you're my acquantance that's as far as I'll go with you.

Last edited:
This , Exactly , Anyone Who Shows Their Online Life To Normies Is A Literal Retard

This , Exactly , Anyone Who Shows Their Online Life To Normies Is A Literal Retard
Exactly and I'M MISSING OUT ON ENOUGH SEX STOP INFILTRATING WHAT I ENJOY AS WELL

You enjoy sex at least I know this place where I'm some other dude, but now that you're here I CAN'T EVEN BE ANYONE and now you have both lives where's the whore you're fucking? I thought it's 50/50 you got a game and whore and I still got no whore and the game is boring now cause now a normie is in the game talking shit, which is you, I ain't got sex or the game, I ain't got shit now :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Exactly and I'M MISSING OUT ON ENOUGH SEX STOP INFILTRATING WHAT I ENJOY AS WELL

You enjoy sex at least I know this place where I'm some other dude, but now that you're here I CAN'T EVEN BE ANYONE and now you have both lives where's the whore you're fucking? I thought it's 50/50 you got a game and whore and I still got no whore and the game is boring now cause now a normie is in the game talking shit, which is you, I ain't got sex or the game, I ain't got shit now :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Normies Completely Ruined The Internet

Too long to read

Too long to read
What are you in primary school? At this point with the amount of bullshit I'm recieving I know it's an insult in the normieworld to say someone's acting like a 5 year old but even a ten year old can read more than you

What are you in primary school? At this point with the amount of bullshit I'm recieving I know it's an insult in the normieworld to say someone's acting like a 5 year old but even a ten year old can read more than you
I have adhd, STFU, I cant concentrate on uberlong texts

Agreed with post entirely

Also normies are gatekeeping faggots themselves in terms of helping socially and it also shows how normies operate internet, i have seen normies building up studies group and sharing notes around on internet but they would try their best to not include 'losers' in them

Agreed with post entirely

Also normies are gatekeeping faggots themselves in terms of helping socially and it also shows how normies operate internet, i have seen normies building up studies group and sharing notes around on internet but they would try their best to not include 'losers' in them
yeah

I mentioned the blackpil to my cousin and he responded that foids are attracted to "90% personality" in men:feelspuke: He's more truecel than me jfl