Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NEVER help a female

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
Don't know if this has been discussed already, but

1uxmbxacv8921

0107 Cyntoia Brown AP

Now read how women feel about this on reddit:

Apparently she was freed because celebrities like Rihanna and Kim Kardashian wanted her to be free and advocated for it.

Stupid celebrity whores are literally writing our laws now. Fuck this gay Earth.

Celebriy whores should be send to worker camps

La creatura....

jfl @ being male n0wadayz

Would anyone care if she was a boy instead?

Nah, would have been raped to death inside of prison a decade ago.

We need to help females reach their goal of equality.

1484302848133.jpg

Yet another reason why all foids should be gassed

Always ask yourself;
If you were in a shitty situation, would they help you ? Men or women, it doesn't matter, they're the same at this age.
The answer is no.

never began for good Samaritancels

Damn. This is fucked.

Potent ragefuel.

Now read how women feel about this on reddit
That is all kinds of fucked up.. then again this teaches me that women don't deserve any help whatsoever. If they want to ruin society and let pig-shit run in the streets, they can do it without my aid. Not that they were getting any to begin with.
Stupid celebrity whores are literally writing our laws now. Fuck this gay Earth.
With the CIA fully female at the top now it is only a matter of time until the Great Sub 8 Genocide commences. Fucking Hitler Holes.

Yet more evidence that white knights will follow any shit foids say. They'll bow to the 'pressure' that foid celebrities exert to bend the law in their view. The white knights that go along with this shit are as much of an enemy as the foids that order it.

The comments on this reddit post and this whole case are scarily fucked up. This place is extremely fucked up. Never help nobody. It's not the gender power issue that's troubling me, I ignore those redditers and hope they get cancer. Humans are very evil, never trust no one, especially low life scums.

The comments on this reddit post and this whole case are scarily fucked up. This place is extremely fucked up. Never help nobody. It's not the gender power issue that's troubling me, I ignore those redditers and hope they get cancer. Humans are very evil, never trust no one, especially low life scums.
Yup. You truly are alone in this world.

Foids, if left alone with Chads and Tyrones, will meet their fate.

There’s no need to go into ERmode anymore, since foids will chose the most violent and dominant bastard out there who will beat them.

I hope the daughters of cucktears posters will be raped and beated to death by a NON-incel totally “trustful” guy, someone they will percieve as a “decent human being” at first sight but at the end reveals what he truly is raping and disgracing their precious progressive daughters.

The most important thing for us is not to interact with any foid, we have to let violent Tyrones and Chads take care of foids, because foids deserve to fall in the hands of a good looking guy like ted bundy or dahmer.

Hopefully someone goes ER on this whore and all other celebrity holes

Also, none of this bullshit surprises me anymore to be honest

If a foid ever asks you for help, just look her in the eyes and say "You're a strong independent woman, and you don't need no man." then walk away.

This is a rare post which makes me physically angry. How can they support this shit

look what happens to the guys who have a good personality