Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never heard of a female with a curry fetish

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Heard of females with White fetish.

Heard of females with Asian fetish.

Heard of females with BBC fetish.

But curry???????

Just lol at curries trying to integrate and contribute in a society that hates them and treat them like second class citizens.

That isn't funny tho. I feel bad for my currycel Bros. They don't deserve this

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU[/video]

they exist

they're just not as 'cool' as the others, so the women aren't as vocal about it

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

S H I T T I N G
H
I
T
T
I
N
G

S T R E E T S
T
R
E
E
T
S

CopingGymcel said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU[/video]

Lol, when even UNICEF makes fun of you, it's over.

>Heard of females with Asian fetish.

LOL sure you have

Krispinwah said:

LOL sure you have

Yeah because of Korean drama and K-pop, their smv has increased a lot.

Bushladen008 said:
Krispinwah said:
LOL sure you have
Yeah because of Korean drama and K-pop, their smv has increased a lot.
Oh yeah them. But other than the extremely pale white ones with perfect skin no girls like them.

I have. I remember a girl from school who sorta had a curry fetish.

Well, not exactly. She was definitely no stacy. Neither were her closest friends. I overheard them talking several times about Indian dudes texting her randomly on Facebook and how she felt flattered.

It was the typical and very widespread thing about curries texting random chick and asking for nude pics and proposing marriage out of the blue. As I said, she was no stacy so she felt flattered by that, which led to some sort of fetish about being adored and worshiped. She felt like if she went to Pakistan or India she would be some sort of beauty queen.

What I have seen a lot is girls with arab fetish.

Bushladen008 said:

But curry???????

Just lol at curries trying to integrate and contribute in a society that hates them and treat them like second class citizens.

If dudes can have fetishes for female curries why not the other way around

AngelOfDisease said:
I have. I remember a girl from school who sorta had a curry fetish.

Well, not exactly. She was definitely no stacy. Neither were her closest friends. I overheard them talking several times about Indian dudes texting her randomly on Facebook and how she felt flattered.

It was the typical and very widespread thing about curries texting random chick and asking for nude pics and proposing marriage out of the blue. As I said, she was no stacy so she felt flattered by that, which led to some sort of fetish about being adored and worshiped. She felt like if she went to Pakistan or India she would be some sort of beauty queen.

What I have seen a lot is girls with arab fetish.

That's not curry fetish mate, she just liked the validation, I'm talking about attraction.

currycel said:

Because males preferences are very different, while females prefer the same thing, that's why you see every girls with same shoes or clothing styles. They are like hivemind.

I've only seen currycels in the wild. Easier group to share my thoughts with tbhh

currycel said:

As I have put above, it happens but, honestly, it is rare.

What leads men and women to a fetish are different stimuli. 

About curries, it is because there are things in their race that are more often attractive in a woman than in a man.

Just as an example, there used to be this family down the street. Once I heard a girl and a boy from the block talking about them. The boy said the girls were stunning (they actually were) and the girl said the boys were not attractive. She then explained that they all (2 boys and 2 girls aged 13 to 21) looked similar: delicate, slender, very fine features, and that it was a recipe for beauty for a woman, not for a man.

Bushladen008 said:
That's not curry fetish mate, she just liked the validation, I'm talking about attraction.

You do have a point, yes.

I felt she kind of developed a curry fetish but you are right, her fetish was possibly about being a stacy for someone at last.

AngelOfDisease said:
As I have put above, it happens but, honestly, it is rare.

What leads men and women to a fetish are different stimuli. 

About curries, it is because there are things in their race that are more often attractive in a woman than in a man.

Just as an example, there used to be this family down the street. Once I heard a girl and a boy from the block talking about them. The boy said the girls were stunning (they actually were) and the girl said the boys were not attractive. She then explained that they all (2 boys and 2 girls aged 13 to 21) looked similar: delicate, slender, very fine features, and that it was a recipe for beauty for a woman, not for a man.

You do have a point, yes.

I felt she kind of developed a curry fetish but you are right, her fetish was possibly about being a stacy for someone at last.

Asians in general (indians included) are skinny, just genetics.

jagged0 said:
Asians in general (indians included) are skinny, just genetics.

There is one aspect that often looks much better on women than on men. There you go.

Want another example? In races where men tend to have small dicks, women tend to have delicate pussies. See why men and women of the same race are not equally attractive?

Us Indians are the least desired.

Zielony4 said:
Us Indians are the least desired.

Even inside a community of Indians?

AngelOfDisease said:

Yea. They would rather have nothing.

Zielony4 said:
Yea. They would rather have nothing.

Are you from India? Do they still have the arranged marriages thing? Could you benefit from that?

AngelOfDisease said:
Are you from India? Do they still have the arranged marriages thing? Could you benefit from that?

No. I'm originally west Indian. I'm not in that religion either. I'm a Christian. Arranged marriage is no option for me. Even if it was, it's basically a non virgin femails pretending to be pure to get a betabucks.

AngelOfDisease said:
The thought of that smell is making me nauseous.

Grotesque said:
The thought of that smell is making me nauseous.

No need to be racist.

Some curries do get lucky, but normally as beta bucks otherwise it is over as a currycel.

If you live in a white area the trick is to not give away the fact that you’re Indian. They cannot tell.

currycel said:
No need to be racist.
No need for you to shit on a street and wipe your ass with your hand.

real talk. I feel bad for currycels

Zielony4 said:
No. I'm originally west Indian. I'm not in that religion either. I'm a Christian. Arranged marriage is no option for me. Even if it was, it's basically a non virgin femails pretending to be pure to get a betabucks.

west indian, as in caribbean?

Bushladen008 said:

But curry???????

pajeets have a lethal combination of shitty aesthetic and the worst accent ever (yes sir)

fukmylyf said:
real talk. I feel bad for currycels

west indian, as in caribbean?

Yea. I look like a typical south indian person though which sucks.

currycel said:
No need to be racist.

Lol, even outside of being incel, this is another reason why I hate being currycel. The racism is way too real. Everywhere.  :skeptical:

Honestly, I think femoids can't even have actual fetishes. Their only fetish is Chad.

I never heard of women with an asian fetish. Then again I never cared enough to look.

Us curries are subhuman. My only cope is the rope.

AngelOfDisease said:
Only if they are either blind or retarded.

No I'm serious. They literally cannot tell from your physical appearance alone. It's either admitting to being Indian or behaving in a stereotypical way that gives you away.

Bushladen008 said:

But curry???????

Why are you keep referring yourself as a "curry"? You are not a curry, a "curry" means people from the indian subcontinent (india, pakistan, bangladesh, nepal, bhutan). You are an afghan, therefore you are a middle eastern. Your ethnicity is close to iranian, tajik, turkmen or uzbek. Please get your fucking facts right.

fukmylyf said:
ayy, represent. I think we would get along.

Lol. I thought we already got along. Aww man  :huh:

Nobody wants an Indian guy.

Zielony4 said:
Lol. I thought we already got along. Aww man  :huh:

lol, we do bro! Just saying that I click well with people from your culture.

The untouchables, makes me cry :(

Curries. When will they learn.

In my life I've known of one possible woman with a curry fetish.