Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Never had a McRib

me neither but i imagine it tastes more or less similar to school cafeteria ribs that they would but inside a bun, maybe a bit better

I had one about a year ago in a Mcdonald's in Walmart in the morning. It came to me cold with too much BBQ sauce.

it's nothing special.
it's sickly sweet with a microwaved texture and makes you feel nauseated.
still, not bad.

haven't had one in a long time

It taste like sweet beef

me neither but i imagine it tastes more or less similar to school cafeteria ribs that they would but inside a bun, maybe a bit better
I loved that garbage, one of my favorite school meals

It's ok I had three since they brought it back not gonna get anymore

it looks like this:
Mcrib1

and the inside when you bite:
Mcrib2

It's become an r/incelswithouthate meme.

Nuggets and Big Macs are better

Terrible assumption :feelswhat:

Go get one nigga

What’s a McRib, is that really an option for Americans

I like them. Need to get over to McDonald's and grab a few on a day I work out.

They alright. Probably never worth getting a mcrib over a big mac though

They're pretty good, I hate that they're limited edition (in my country at least) so I can only enjoy one when they're on the menu.

maybe cuz McRib sounds disgusting

I've never had one either.

Nothing special about the mcrib. Most zombie normie sandwich ever. Its no different than the rib sandwich I can get at speedway or circle k every day. All the hype is from the damn label on it.

its inferior to any of their other entrees, it literally tastes like cheap microwave meal, however, because it is limited time i always make sure to get one when its in season cuz while inferior its still decent so im forced to get it the limited time that its available

smart marketing strategy, they know people wont buy it if its always available so by making it limited time they can turn more profit off of it

Me neither but I want one right now

They're the worst thing I've ever eaten at McDonalds and only normies who just want everyhting to taste like BBQsauce because they have the pallet of a 9 year old enjoy it.

I tried one as a kid and it was disgusting