Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Never got why Chads never tried pick-up-atistry? Why was it always ugly losers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Hear me out.

We've all heard the "Chad doesn't need pua" and yet Chads would benefit from PUA cause
a- he'd get laid with either a looksmatch Stacy or Stacy slightly out of his league (maybe give or take female hypergamy insisting he is 2 points or higher than her) rather than getting lazy with a landwhale.
b- PUA admits its all about looks see below. As faceandlms said you can't create attraction. The first rule of pua in pick up arts is 1. Be good looking and approach 2. Don't be ugly. 3.don't believe your Mom who won't let you admit you are ugly. Hence why 99% of pua attendees were shit out of luck. You can't get past step 1 of 9.

M3-Model%5B1%5D.jpg

Even look at the marketing brochure. Does that tell you pua bootcamps are incel friendly or had them in mind?
Kezia

Now when I was catfishing Stacies on plenty of fucking I resorted to using pua tactics to snare the top tier 5% of women (oh what an achievement). So it was proof that (not to reopen a can of worms) that pua does indeed, theoretically, have some application and use in dating tactics.

Likewise I recall a Chad in a nightclub asking me about pua and I gave him approach tips. He got a confirmed lay within 5 minutes of opening and he shook my hand on the way of the nightclub with his catch.

It was just not necessary to even type "Pickup" into google

Also through social affirmation, we got denied of, chad learned those "tactics" by default

Because they don't have to

Incredibly stupid post

You're a cuck for helping the Chad

Not only is that not an argument, you failed to mention I'd already covered your angle.
You can't "cover my angle". Your post is still stupid. Pua is reserved for ugly losers for a reason.

You're a cuck for helping the Chad

In hindsight it was blackpilled as it meant an obese roastie went home alone. In other words getting Chads to fuck their looksmatch is anti-hypergamy.

PUAs do not admit its all about looks. They say that game is what "builds" attraction

PUAs do not admit its all about looks. They say that game is what "builds" attraction

Which is why I made reference to faceandlms course correcting Mystery Method contradicting itself.

That's also why I mentioned male models and stacies are used in pua marketing.

Which is why I made reference to faceandlms course correcting Mystery Method contradicting itself.

That's also why I mentioned male models and stacies are used in pua marketing.
FaceandLMS focuses on looks theory

And I've seen short ugly ethnics unironically used in PUA marketing

In hindsight it was blackpilled as it meant an obese roastie went home alone. In other words getting Chads to fuck their looksmatch is anti-hypergamy.

Yeah but at the same time you made a Stacy happy.

PUA works for chad what a surprise

They never had to try

PUA is a tactic that would be considered sexy if done by chads or chadlites, so yes I think it's worth it for them. The reason they likely don't use it is because of it's association with men that are trying to hard because they can't get laid.

Chads go from A1 straight do S3 with stacies while pua losers have to work really hard to score some chadlite's leftovers.

They just have to be themselves, no game needed