Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Never Got To Experience A High School Relationship.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
While so many in my HS got to experience stuff such as prom dates, homecoming dates, losing their v cards, going on dates, being in relationships, etc I fucking rotted and suffered alone. Never got a single date with a girl, never even got one to prom or homecoming, never lost my v card, never even got sent any nudes:cryfeels:

One positive thing though, was at least the HS I went to was better than some of the others around. One right next to us but in another district was ghetto af and had multiple stabbings, had no funding at all, had fights daily and kids acting like gangsters and shit. Another HS in my district was rich af and filled with hot, which white Stacies who drove Mercedes Benz, and some hot rich Asian foids like this as well. They also had a lot of Chad White Football, baseball, and soccer Players who came from rich families as well. While my HS did have both of these, they were in a much less and more diverse portion so it sucked ass less.

But still, I was denied of what so many fucking other guys get to experience, and that will be on my shoulder til the day I die:feelsLightsaber:

jfl i spent my first 2 years with METIN2 and last 2 years with studymaxxing in HS

You are young-adult-cel you have some hope money maxx and geo max

This is suicide fuel

I'm 26 and a real truecel. I never got to experience what you described either, and six years later, nothing changed. I'm short (5'3"), very ugly (bc of a disability), and very insecure/boring/not funny. I have difficulty gaining muscles. My erect dick is above average, not bragging, just saying it's useless because no girl who is at least a bit attractive will ever go near me. And I want her to be at least a 6.5, when 5 being average. It's over for me. I wanna die before I'm 30. Please please please.

Cry about it, nigger

I am similar, didn’t have any friends in high school and missed out on having gf and didn’t even go to prom. And left HS khhv ofc. I was for sure the biggest loser in the grade jfl.

Suicide fuel seeing these normalfags fucking, partying, having relationships, and just generally not rotting away in their room every fucking day.

Never got to experience a relationship in any school, high school through college and graduate school -- or since.

But, on the bright side, the schools were decent enough, as I too did not get stabbed.

I thought school was for learning and studying. A radical perspective I realize now.

I showed up to senior prom by myself without a ticket and ate as much food from the snack bar as possible and then left before being discovered.

I'd like to rekindle that sense of humor about my inceldom that I had in those days.