Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Never give ups Argentinian gf is pregnant

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★

She wants that green card so badly that she got knocked up.

Last edited:
Bro just got trapped

the saga continues

Redpill copers will just add this to their ammunition but this will all come crashing down

Lanklets are all fakecels.

And he didn't learn anything, now the kid has to suffer (if it's a boy). Imagine if the kid will inherit his looks and her mental illnesses. In 2040 height alone might not safe him anymore. It's cruel to have children when you're subhuman

He was an NT fakecel to begin with.

These are the type of threads, where you just don´t know what to type....
I´ll leave it by that,

Just Be... used for CCC (clout, citizenship, child support). 100% ascension success rate, just don't ask her to stay after she no longer needs you.

Redpill copers will just add this to their ammunition but this will all come crashing down
Mofos really be fucking used up, menopausal, tranny-resembling mid-40s women while telling you that they are social masterminds who have completely figured out human nature and know how to make a man irresistible to any woman:feelskek::feelskek:.

She wants that green card so badly that she got knocked up.

Bro just got trapped
This is absolutely going to end in a baby daddy situation, people have warned him but he didn't listen.

The comments in his videos are full of delusion. What can she possibly want from him other than money or a way into the country?

Normie when it comes to his personality, yes.
Not in Looks,
He´s a Low-LTN, with half of his body in Truecel territory.
He doesn´t look good at all,

Inb4 the child isn't his

And he didn't learn anything, now the kid has to suffer (if it's a boy). Imagine if the kid will inherit his looks and her mental illnesses. In 2040 height alone might not safe him anymore. It's cruel to have children when you're subhuman
What's her mental illness? I was thinking BPD or something of that nature.
He's had previous partners albeit crazy ones.
These are the type of threads, where you just don´t know what to type....
I´ll leave it by that,
:yes:
Tallfag NT:feelsseriously:
He claims he can't work due to illness however and he's probably around average height for a male his age where he lives.
Just Be... used for CCC (clout, citizenship, child support). 100% ascension success rate, just don't ask her to stay after she no longer needs you.
I just thought, what if the baby comes out looking nothing like him and has South American Chad genes, this guy will still be offering to pay after she cucked him.
Inb4 the child isn't his
Beat me to it, if it comes out ethnic and he still pays because he wants her around :feelskek:

So he did shit hole maxx, holy shit.,

What's her mental illness? I was thinking BPD or something of that nature.

He's had previous partners albeit crazy ones.

:yes:

He claims he can't work due to illness however and he's probably around average height for a male his age where he lives.

I just thought, what if the baby comes out looking nothing like him and has South American Chad genes, this guy will still be offering to pay after she cucked him.

Beat me to it, what if it comes out ethnic and he still pays because he wants her around :feelskek:
I think she has schizophrenia. I'm not sure, it was something worse than BPD

Beat me to it, if it comes out ethnic and he still pays because he wants her around :feelskek:
Undoubtedly:fuk::dafuckfeels:.

What a dumbass

Lanklets are all fakecels.
anybody tall is. tall and white though? you should kill yourself if youre browsing here. inb4 muh non nt