Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never give up

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Never give up no matter how hard life gets even if everybody leaves you remember the blackpill will always be there for you fight through adversity be strong be tough you don’t wanna go to that wageslave job too bad do it anyways you don’t wanna take a shower do stuff you dread doing it’ll make you more mentally and physically resilient listen to David Goggins he’ll motivate you I’m bout to start wageslaving to toughen myself up don’t let yourself go keep moving through the mist you’ll reach the light at the end of the tunnel

Wageslaving will only destroy you even more. Work 10-12 hours a day and come home aching, have 4-5 hours of free time, sleep, repeat.

I gave up because of the blackpill

Massive cope, but there's really nothing else to do, so good luck.

i will never stop figthing, i have to protect the country for my itis

Never give up no matter how hard life gets even if everybody leaves you remember the blackpill will always be there for you fight through adversity be strong be tough you don’t wanna go to that wageslave job too bad do it anyways you don’t wanna take a shower do stuff you dread doing it’ll make you more mentally and physically resilient listen to David Goggins he’ll motivate you I’m bout to start wageslaving to toughen myself up don’t let yourself go keep moving through the mist you’ll reach the light at the end of the tunnel
goggins is the bluest thing since avatar

Amen

Wageslaving will only destroy you even more. Work 10-12 hours a day and come home aching, have 4-5 hours of free time, sleep, repeat.

At least you can use the money to make your life more enjoyable

I already did, not worth, [UWSL]you can't stop the influence and preponderance of tiktok faggots.[/UWSL]