Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never give a foid the opportunity to escape

F

Fuckcel

Officer
Gw9p5gjeiva31

If any of you ever find a way to escape this shit hole life of being incel, never ever give a foid the chance to escape. They will leave you the moment they get bored of your "personality" or money. Chad is always there, always; and he is better than you in everyway.

What a whore. I hope she gets hiv.

I hope that whore rots in hell.

awalt jfl at this cuk

This is why, I believe women should have the same societal rights as children —- that is, needing someone to control their behavior and actions. That way, this poor cuck would’ve have placed time limits on her games, and have the right to punish or even beat her if she doesn’t listen.

Dont hate on fortnite. She was going to cheat regardless

Seriously fuck fortnite, all of the shittest most asshole normies and gopniks in my class were addicted to this game.

This is why, I believe women should have the same societal rights as children —- that is, needing someone to control their behavior and actions. That way, this poor cuck would’ve have placed time limits on her games, and have the right to punish or even beat her if she doesn’t listen.
based

And have nothing to happen to her?

Low-key thought this was about that Saudi Arab hole who fled to Canada and start camwhoring. Actually she did some camwhoring before moving.
She was granted asylum jfl.

Imagine still being married in 2020

High iq

Underdeveloped man 3/6 Kolberg morality scale in full display. Enjoy

JFL... being cucked by a soynite player

View attachment 218567

If any of you ever find a way to escape this shit hole life of being incel, never ever give a foid the chance to escape. They will leave you the moment they get bored of your "personality" or money. Chad is always there, always; and he is better than you in everyway.
Y basement

The basement has no games...

This is why you don't get a girlfriend who "enjoys your hobbies". Fuck that

As always this shit happened in Reddit

seems all very tiring. i have also came across this while gaming.