Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Never get phone calls

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Is it just me, or does anyone else here almost never get phone calls or texts? Never a call to just say hello or see how I’m doing. Never a last minute “hey wanna go do something”. Only exception is my parents when they want me to do something for them. They never even ask how I’m doing.

They are either from a delivery man or ads.

same, nobody ever checks up on me besides my mom.

Fish

They are either from a delivery man or ads.
Brutal.
The numbers that call me doesnt say anything, i just pick the phone and say: "Hi", and after that i can hear some background noise and the person just end the call without saying anything.
But nothing suspicious honestly, it is normal in my country.

I remember back in High school where your face book notifications and messages, as well as texts were an actual social status indicator, and popular kids would always flaunt their inundation JFL

Even my mom doesn’t check up on me :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

None, just the occasional robo scam or unsolicited salesperson cold calling.

(Phone ringing noises)

Hello?

It's for you...

Basedept4you

Only parents and psychiatrists

Nobody calls me

I get them. From spammers though.

Is it just me, or does anyone else here almost never get phone calls or texts? Never a call to just say hello or see how I’m doing. Never a last minute “hey wanna go do something”. Only exception is my parents when they want me to do something for them. They never even ask how I’m doing.
I only get scams and calls from my mommy. No texts for years. Even when I was in college I got made fun of for even having one.

Never really get calls from anyone other than my parents. Fucking bots and scam callers are on my ass 24/7 :fuk:

Annoying telemarketers only. :feelsjuice:

Only calls I ever got was from scammers or places looking to hire me

Nobody checks on me and i like it that way

I don't have even a sim card haha

Yeah same