Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NEVER FORGET YOUR ENEMIES

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel has many enemies.

yeah he should embrace the blackpill as our lives are not destined but an accident
What would he be doing here if he isn’t blackpilled?

You can’t really be religious if you are properly blackpilled.
exactly in order to be blackpilled you have to reset yourself and see everything for what it is and everything is fucking bullshit and needs be destroyed

That guy is on crack. Even religious people wouldn’t forgive people who wronged them.
True. Like I said it's human nature to seek revenge and hold grudgings for perceived wrongs you felt done to you.

The only problem is that you won’t have an opportunity to get revenge but even then you still have every right be angry
It wasn't even about being angry but who's not to say they might bully me again after I "forgave" them?
I don't believe in violent revenge but I can't accept being near or friendly with a person that bullied me in the past. Oftentimes even after you forgive them they go back to bullying you as seen as they see you as lame again tbh

exactly in order to be blackpilled you have to reset yourself and see everything for what it is and everything is fucking bullshit and needs be destroyed
Religion is the type of shit that leads to moralfaggotry and agecuckoldry

True. Like I said it's human nature to seek revenge and hold grudgings for perceived wrongs you felt done to you.
People who don’t act like this will just get stepped on.
It wasn't even about being angry but who's not to say they might bully me again after I "forgave" them?
By angry I meant holding grudges. They will be most definitely bully you again.

yeah basically he's trying to make us naive and docile thinking that he's helping us

religion alone have caused the most casualties in history of humanity
True but in terms of being in this forum it will
yeah basically he's trying to make us naive and docile thinking that he's helping us
It is a very bluepilled way of thinking and I am starting to get suspicious

tbh there's a reason why you should keep your guard up and be distant and cold toward people that bullied you. It just invites more bullying from that person at some other point down the line or from someone else.
There is no perfect strategy because incels will get bullied no matter what. But forgiveness toward those that wronged you? It's just not realistic and even more so in this hyper competitive mog or be mogged world.

Grudges are natural and a reminder of people that wronged you. If you were to let bygones be bygones you'd gain fall victim to being wronged again at some point.
Living a blameless religious life was always easier said than done but might be near impossible in such a society as today's without eventually having a mental breakdown.

tbh there's a reason why you should keep your guard up and be distant and cold toward people that bullied you. It just invites more bullying from that person at some other point down the line or from someone else.
There is no perfect strategy because incels will get bullied no matter what. But forgiveness toward those that wronged you? It's just not realistic and even more so in this hyper competitive mog or be mogged world.
Forgiveness is absolutely cucked. Being cold and distant is a good strategy but if they start insulting you then you should start insulting them back. Make sure you cut deep when you do it. Make sure you know how to fight if they get violent or conceal carry.
Grudges are natural and a reminder of people that wronged you. If you were to let bygones be bygones you'd gain fall victim to being wronged again at some point.
Living a blameless religious life was always easier said than done but might be near impossible in such a society as today's without eventually having a mental breakdown.
Its actually difficult to let go of grudges. It’s better to just hold on to them. Btw what is your opinion on St Bagelcel? He was the one person who actually stood up to people who were bullying for being short. He unfortunately got tackled and people are just making fun of him online but I feel like it’s better to stand up for yourself initially so that people won’t overtly bully you.

Forgiveness is absolutely cucked. Being cold and distant is a good strategy but if they start insulting you then you should start insulting them back. Make sure you cut deep when you do it. Make sure you know how to fight if they get violent or conceal carry.
Being cold and distant works. Normies that bully you are very entitled and will often find a way to attack you back if you lash out at them so I just keep my distance from them and don't humor them.

Its actually difficult to let go of grudges. It’s better to just hold on to them. Btw what is your opinion on St Bagelcel? He was the one person who actually stood up to people who were bullying for being short. He unfortunately got tackled and people are just making fun of him online but I feel like it’s better to stand up for yourself initially so that people won’t overtly bully you.
Bagelcel overreacted after the shouting incident in that bakery and unironically thought he was a celebrity that would be getting foids soon. When really he wasn't famous but infamous. I feel bad for him but at his age he should have known to just lay low instead of making videos of him goofing off in public with his new found "fame".

Being cold and distant works. Normies that bully you are very entitled and will often find a way to attack you back if you lash out at them so I just keep my distance from them and don't humor them.
I tend to lash out and start cussing people out if they start shit. It’s actually pretty helpful. People are more likely to start helping you if you start helping yourself. If you don’t, people will see that you don’t take yourself seriously and will also bully you.
Bagelcel overreacted after the shouting incident in that bakery and unironically thought he was a celebrity that would be getting foids soon. When really he wasn't famous but infamous. I feel bad for him but at his age he should have known to just lay low instead of making videos of him goofing off in public with his new found "fame".
How old is he? The foids at the counter giggled at his height. They didn’t say anything. I personally wouldn’t have had a meltdown like that but I understand why he would do it and I don’t blame him at all. Whoever tackled him should be charged with assault

Yeah that taller male tackling him because bagelboss was yelling and pointing at him out of anger was unprovoked.
Did he ever get charged with assault? I have a bad feeling that he didn’t because people on the internet are hating on st bagelcel

abcdefghicel tbh my archenemy