Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never forget this man

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/wor...year-olds-final-chilling-words?variant=tb_v_1

Do you guys remember this guy ? he massacred his family including his kid and received love letters from :

"Daddy, no” were the final chilling words said by the four-year-old daughter of Christopher Watts before he killed her.
The Colorado man killed his wife and two young daughters, and has described how Bella "pleaded" and "struggled" with him before he carried out his evil act. "

This son of a bitch killed his own kid and wife,and women send love letters to him. note it,women are fucking evil. foids are fucking evil. they literally dont care about anything else besides looks.

I have zero pity for chads,cucks and foids

If you dont hate chads YOU ARE CUCK AND I HOPE YOU DIE FAGGOT

Yes he's a cunt and a no good person
Reminder that women are attracted to murderers, the same people that would kill them

See below quote, women are infatuated by psychopathic behavior.

jfl...volcel if you arent a psychopathic murderer as a normie
See below quote, women are infatuated by psychopathic behavior.
feminism is a shit test. normies are incels/cucks only because they have "submissive slave wagecuck that works for the goyim" mindset

for me, the problem is not it, but the foids that value this type of man. if they did not exist, this son of a bitch would die isolated and without any kind of love.

This psychopath worship on the part of women must be a relatively new thing, without a clear basis in evolution I mean. In nature, it seems unwise to be cruel to your own tribe, especially blood.

I understand the attraction to ballsy dark triad types, but to this extreme... idk seems like postmodern boredom or something.

child killers and child rapists deserve nothing but a bullet to the head. Shows how completely devoid of love and empathy foids really are if they worship a guy like this

Wtf the chick in the bikini looks actually decent too....
:feelsohgod: is jailmaxxing legit?

the bitch he killed his family for is named tatiana lmao,

nigga literally sprayed his family for a thot named tatiana

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I know that my own mother is obsessed with Chris Watts. It would be a crushing blackpill if my soul wasn't already devoured in vantablack pus.

please tell me this is a joke...this is beyond meek level...

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/wor...year-olds-final-chilling-words?variant=tb_v_1

Do you guys remember this guy ? he massacred his family including his kid and received love letters from :

"Daddy, no” were the final chilling words said by the four-year-old daughter of Christopher Watts before he killed her.
The Colorado man killed his wife and two young daughters, and has described how Bella "pleaded" and "struggled" with him before he carried out his evil act. "

This son of a bitch killed his own kid and wife,and women send love letters to him. note it,women are fucking evil. foids are fucking evil. they literally dont care about anything else besides looks.

I have zero pity for chads,cucks and foids

If you dont hate foids YOU ARE CUCK AND I HOPE YOU DIE FAGGOT

They did the same thing with Nikolas Cruz. Women really are trash. THEY MAKE ME SICK

holy shit i just noticed the title of the video wtf,

foids are truly filth after they reach a certain age we should hunt them for sport.

If his wife was a whore, just kill her. Why a 4 year old kid? Obnoxious motherfucker. Those filthy whores should be burned alive who sent love letters to that piece of shit.

Criminal admiration should be punishable by the law, on the ground of encouragement of crime.

If his wife was a whore, just kill her. Why a 4 year old kid? Obnoxious motherfucker. Those filthy whores should be burned alive who sent love letters to that piece of shit.

Criminal admiration should be punishable by the law, on the ground of encouragement of crime.
I agree.burn this fucker and his female orbiters at the same time

If his wife was a whore, just kill her. Why a 4 year old kid?
Many fathers feel the best thing for the child is to kill it than force it to live without its parents. Which is understandable, but shortsighted.

the bitch he killed his family for is named tatiana lmao,

nigga literally sprayed his family for a thot named tatiana

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
he is really cuck indeed lol

Of course, all these killers receiving love letters and you see how awful one side is. They try and switch up and make it look like we’re the bad ones but only a select few see it. They love the nature of evil, they are attracted to it and foids just don’t wanna admit it.

holy shit i just noticed the title of the video wtf,

foids are truly filth after they reach a certain age we should hunt them for sport.
yes man they are really lost it fucking whores

That is why I hate most women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back