Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NEVER FORGET: Rape accusations are a political tool. Just ask Julian Assange.

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
The Swedish government accused Julian Assange of sexually assaulting two women, just as WikiLeaks was gaining notoriety by exposing illegal activities of the US government.

Another noteworthy case:
Brett Kavanaugh, an associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, was accused by several women and there were NO merits to any of those accusations
(IIRC, there were protestors ready to accuse any of Trump's nominees with pre-made signs but I can't find the articles, so I'm not claiming anything for now)

More false rape accusation stats:
According to the EEOC, there were 7,514 charges of sex-based harassment filed in 2019. That means that between 150 and 750 people were falsely accused in 2019. That’s between 150 and 750 people who could have had their careers ended, their reputations destroyed, and years of hard work come to a grinding halt when they did not deserve it if the presumption is that they are guilty without a fair process

60% of male managers report feeling “too nervous” about being accused of harassment to interact with women in “common workplace” activities such as mentoring, socializing and one-on-one meetings. That’s a 32% spike from 2018, with an additional 36% of men saying they now actively avoid women in junior-level positions — effectively chopping down their shot at climbing the corporate ladder.
Men are afraid of getting falsely accused of raping someone, but the media still twists this to make it seem like they would definitely rape if given the chance.

I might update this list as time goes on.

Hopefully fake accusations will make people take rape accusations less seriously

I'm not worried at all tbh. If a foid falsely accuses me, I'd blow her skull open with my magnum. Foids need to learn what mutually assured destruction means.

I'm not worried at all tbh. If a foid falsely accuses me, I'd blow her skull open with my magnum. Foids need to learn what mutually assured destruction means.
Based as fuck :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman:

Hopefully fake accusations will make people take rape accusations less seriously
I hope so too
Foids claiming rape will be seen as The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Hiroshima-Nagasaki based :feelsLSD: :blackpill: