Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never forget how fast a woman analyzes a guy.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It takes them almost no time at all. Insanely fast. Sub second. Often times, in areas that seems shouldn't even be in their peripheral vision.

They'll glance over their back and in under half a second, have already seen if all that males around them are Chad or not. It's that quick. Unbelievably insane, because that's all they've been doing since they were kids, looking for chads.

It takes them maybe a quarter of a second to decide if the guy behind them is Chad or not (and should seemingly be impossible to even see at certain angles, but they still do it somehow).

0.1 nanosecond, chad or no chad.

Women will say it's because men are dangerous, a woman needs to stay on guard, but in reality they're just judging their looks. And then she goes home to get hit by her chad bf jfl

Easy. They just glance at a crowd to see if anyone is white and tall. If not keep they just keep walking like zombies.

No bro it's your personality :soy:

No bro it's your personality :soy:
They can sense your personality after looking at your face for .1 second

It's true. Face = personality. Women continue to spew blackpills indirectly and on accident jfl

Yeah that's why I need to looksmaxx before my first day of college. I don't want my first impression to go down the shit.

Women will say it's because men are dangerous, a woman needs to stay on guard, but in reality they're just judging their looks. And then she goes home to get hit by her chad bf jfl
They will say the meek depressed virgin minding his own business is dangerous then go home and get beaten up their Chad alcoholic bf.
Yeah that's why I need to looksmaxx before my first day of college. I don't want my first impression to go down the shit.
Unless you're doing surgery then good luck with that.

A woman can hate you in the first few seconds she met you if you are ugly

You didn't even do your scientific research smh how can you call yourself blackpilled
Addendum: It's an evolutionary thing. If your tribe is being mauled by a bear you gotta choose to stick with the hot ones because they'll make the good babies.

Giphy 15

There was a book on this, I forget the title. But their findings said it applies to both men and women and it takes like 30-40 milliseconds to gauge the person's looks and facial expression (and thus determine their worthiness). Far less than 0.25 s. We analyze women equally quickly, it is just that for most of us it kind of does not matter because we are not getting any anyway.

There's no second glance for your face

That’s because it is their only function in the world.
Find chad, be his toilet.
All other activities are trivial.

yes man i remember when I went to the dmv and there were so many subhumans there.I thought to myself if i was a female i would have rejected them .I rejected like 3 subumans in two seconds
It takes them almost no time at all. Insanely fast. Sub second. Often times, in areas that seems shouldn't even be in their peripheral vision.

They'll glance over their back and in under half a second, have already seen if all that males around them are Chad or not. It's that quick. Unbelievably insane, because that's all they've been doing since they were kids, looking for chads.

It takes them maybe a quarter of a second to decide if the guy behind them is Chad or not (and should seemingly be impossible to even see at certain angles, but they still do it somehow).

True
yes man i remember when I went to the dmv and there were so many subhumans there.I thought to myself if i was a female i would have rejected them .I rejected like 3 subumans in two seconds
Interesting