Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Never felt that hopelessly homicidal since 2018

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I was belittled at work again, which I expected and do expect, as that is a natural part of work. But I have another concern.

The senior today went on a thousand word rants again, but today's content was a bit different; he talked about him "working for me" despite the fact that I'm just asking questions and said "why not have your wage send to me as well".

It's a sign, that I will be fired again and that isn't a well paying job at all; that is sort of a existential crisis thought for myself.

Even if I managed to find a mate, settle down, have kids I will always bear the risk, especially when this field is constantly on the risk of being replaced by AI and shit. Job security is a pipedream at this point.

Looks like the days of going between borrowing money, going on welfare and doing odd jobs, will NEVER END.

I've never felt that hopeless and rage at the same time ever since 2018; this uncertainly, along with inceldom and general negativity of life, is pushing me onto uncharted waters.

I will mention that in the end, I have very good self control and will certainly not commit any acts of crime.

Last edited:
And if you fight back you'll be seen as a villainous creature. life is truly brutal

And if you fight back you'll be seen as a villainous creature. life is truly brutal
I embrace it. Being edgy and looking "evil" is a part of me. If one cannot be a hero, the next best thing is to become an anti hero. Much better than waivering away, silently

I embrace it. Being edgy and looking "evil" is a part of me. If one cannot be a hero, the next best thing is to become an anti hero. Much better waivering away, silently

all fun and games until your soy co-worker calls an anon tip to raid your home

all fun and games until your soy co-worker calls an anon tip to raid your home
Well, fighting back, is pretty much the same thing asking for resignation.