Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never felt love, or even unrequited love

Immolator

Immolator

?
★★★★★
I never had an actual crush/oneitis or whatever .

I don’t really know how any form of love feels like, from what i heard love is basically the same as feeling really high on dopamine or oxytocin, for me shit just feels barren and empty

I’d say it kinda pisses me off seeing how others become romantically successful in life, and in the sense that they’re rubbing in my face.

Call me a cuck or whatever,.. It’s not fair

I only loved 1 girl when I was teen, for some reason I completely lost this feeling when I got older, I’m now very selfish and only care about myself and pleasure of ejaculating in foids prostitutes
I never had teen love so I’ll never have adult love cuz it’s fake only teen love is real

I never had an actual crush/oneitis or whatever
Pretty much the same for me, I don't recall ever being as obsessed with a foid as oneitiscels like @HiddenUzer were, just seems cucked and foid worshipping to me. :lul:

I feel the exact same. I never fell in love as people call it. Back in high school I was more sexually driven and sometimes I had fantasies involving some foids of my class. But it ceased in uni and now it's all over. I never felt love for a foid, and I'm simply not able to anyway. That's liffe.

I only loved 1 girl when I was teen, for some reason I completely lost this feeling when I got older, I’m now very selfish and only care about myself and pleasure of ejaculating in foids prostitutes
I never had teen love so I’ll never have adult love cuz it’s fake only teen love is real
That feeling must be something else.

It’s had that I never got to experience actual teen love like everyone else and I’ll probably get left out on that grown up stuff too.

I feel the exact same. I never fell in love as people call it. Back in high school I was more sexually driven and sometimes I had fantasies involving some foids of my class. But it ceased in uni and now it's all over. I never felt love for a foid, and I'm simply not able to anyway. That's liffe.
I haven’t had much of a sexual fantasy during school, or atleast I kept it more subtle.

But yeah the lovepill has fucked me over, everyone else gets to cherish a moment, but we don’t.

I haven’t had much of a sexual fantasy during school, or atleast I kept it more subtle.

But yeah the lovepill has fucked me over, everyone else gets to cherish a moment, but we don’t.
Stangely I had a ton of fucked up sexual fantasies back then, and I was ashamed of it as it began quite early ngl.
But now that I'm an adult, it's all gone. As if even contact with a foid or more generally social interaction with a human being just disgust me.