Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Never enough time

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Even though I have nothing in my life other than wage slaving I never have enough time to get anything else done. You would think the no girlfriend or friends or family to spend time with that i would have a ton of time on my hands.

I used to day dream about staying home doing nothing in my early teen years, now NEETing seems like the worst prison and the slogan arbeit macht frei suddenly becomes appealing.

Time is a infinitely divisible linear continuum - just get as many copes as you can tbh

Time is a infinitely divisible linear continuum - just get as many copes as you can tbh

Ya don’t have enough copes in ya life to cover the loneliness you deal with and you don’t have people in life to add to do things with or just be with them. :feelscry:

So what is it that you wish you had time to get done but never do?

Even though I have nothing in my life other than wage slaving I never have enough time to get anything else done. You would think the no girlfriend or friends or family to spend time with that i would have a ton of time on my hands.

no excuse op, I'm working full time and going to school full time. I'm not going to call you names like normies would, but I will be honest with you. you either lack the discipline to go do things or you are just very bad with managing your time. If you work 8 hour shifts, you have at least 5-6 hours a day where you can do things (depending on commute). Just try to force yourself to do things, there's nothing else to it.

Ya don’t have enough copes in ya life to cover the loneliness you deal with and you don’t have people in life to add to do things with or just be with them. :feelscry:
Its over

Are you an oldcel OP?

no excuse op, I'm working full time and going to school full time. I'm not going to call you names like normies would, but I will be honest with you. you either lack the discipline to go do things or you are just very bad with managing your time. If you work 8 hour shifts, you have at least 5-6 hours a day where you can do things (depending on commute). Just try to force yourself to do things, there's nothing else to it.
But lifetime of depression and anxiety coupled with social isolation and zero validation :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:
Are you an oldcel OP?
Yes very