Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Never confront a nigger

most of this niggers don't work, right?

why are niggers such primal brutes

And that's why I dont want to live around them: My area is already shit, but it doesn't need to become more shit and/or unsafe.

0b4

might be florida. even the whites are all niggerfied there. a lot of the south that once hated them are now them. retard whites gj

So ashamed to be apart of this race.

So ashamed to be apart of this race.
Clavicus Vile
★★★★★
I sold your soul for a fleshlight
Joined Jan 15, 2024
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Nigger tyrone gets shot to death after hiring underage sexworker
Followers

might be florida. even the whites are all niggerfied there. a lot of the south that once hated them are now them. retard whites gj
I saw a anti nigger (music) meme once,

"You wouldn't let a nigger into you're house, why would you let them into you're mind?"

Niggers are incredibly violent and primal apes, they’re even more dangerous than some of their less human like cousins, such as bonobos.

Someone should’ve rounded up all the niggers and shipped them all right back to Africa when they ended slavery