Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Never cared about Tate but he's back IT Tards.

8A400F21 F9E7 4982 90BD 69897C30D33E

I haven't even fucking heard of this taint guy and they are acting as if we fucking worship him.

But i guess it cant be helped as we all know IT members have a IQ of below 50, and so they are mega retarded.

Threadly reminder that I hate women.

He's a cuck that tries to sell betas the "alpha lifestyle" which includes paying for rostie's dates, having expensive cars, and millions of dollars. His advice to non millionaire guys is that they have to become millionaires to be able to pay for expensive dates for rosties, and drive them in expensive cars, in order to make rosties let you have authority over them. He knows his tactics don't work for average men.

No incel likes Tate, he is an anti-incel since he always mentions how much sex he is getting

For an entire forum based on giving celibate men grief they could at least do their research.

He's a scammer like the females only he's selling a dream and using truth to reel in men to basically be simps. He successfully got himself male simps. .
I don't like the guy at all for his bragging and he seems like a pretty shit person, a pimp, but he does say some truth people need to acknowledge about female behavior and men's struggles but I'm honestly starting to want him around because he riles up these hoze. Doesn't matter if their ideas of what he represents is wrong he's pissing them off and that's good enough for me

He's a cuck that tries to sell betas the "alpha lifestyle" which includes paying for rostie's dates, having expensive cars, and millions of dollars. His advice to non millionaire guys is that they have to become millionaires to be able to pay for expensive dates for rosties, and drive them in expensive cars, in order to make rosties let you have authority over them. He knows his tactics don't work for average men.
This just goes to show that whoever sells "hope" is going to be on top and have visibility, the blackpill will have a "red" twist, just like that faggot Wheat Waffles doing livestreams with toilets about "niche markets" JFL. They all want to sell something, nobody who admits the true reality of the blackpill will be heard. Only watered down versions (redpill).

This just goes to show that whoever sells "hope" is going to be on top and have visibility, the blackpill will have a "red" twist, just like that faggot Wheat Waffles doing livestreams with toilets about "niche markets" JFL. They all want to sell something, nobody who admits the true reality of the blackpill will be heard. Only watered down versions (redpill).
The other thing you can sell them is revolution. Only idiots think they can succeed within this rigged system. But zog will try to censor them 100 times more.

Supporting and following a sexhaving normie is gigacucked tbh.
despite that, Tate says some based things that leave normies and toilets fuming, so i guess he's ok.